Chapter 12

Taehyung's POV:

When I opened the doorbell, I saw someone whom I thought I'd never see again. 

"M-mom" I stuttered. She looked at me with a tired smile. Tears started rolling thinking about our memories. "W-what. H-how, W-wh-" I was cut off by her.

"I know you have a lot of questions. Can I come inside" she asked. I moved away and had her sit on the couch.  I looked at her and asked, "Why aren't you dead". She looked at me with the wtf face. 

"Oh shit, i'm sorry, Should I die. Ok wait a sec, Lemme go die and come back. What the fuck Taehyung. You see your mother for the first time in years and ask her, 'WHy Didn'T ShE DiE' Wow, Kim Taehyung, just Wow"

Oh and I forgot to tell you, My mom has a very short temper. She's the only woman who I'm actually scared of. I looked down. "Aish, it's fine. Now let me tell you what happened." she said.

Flashback - Tae's Mom's POV:

My pack had just told that we needed to meet up because something important had come up. When I got our base, I saw the entire place messed up and turned over.

My beta was on the floor, dead. He had been bitten, but it was by a werewolf.

I was about to go further inside when I saw one of my pack members come up to me limping. "Alpha, You have to leave, it seems as though our own pack has turned their backs upon you. But they have been hypnotized. We must leave at once. Only very few are still on our side." she said. 

I looked at her to see her holding a baby cub in her hands. I held her shoulders, "You should go somewhere safe with the baby and your family, I'll stay here and finish them off"

I was about to send her away when she held onto me. "Please, My husband died and he told me to never betray you. You're in danger alpha and I will protect you. It's my job" she said. 

I looked at her and sighed. I knew I couldn't change her mind. When we were about to leave, I saw werewolves coming and attacking our base.

When I saw the leader of them, my eyes almost popped out of my sockets. It was my brother in law. 

I always understood he was jealous of my husband but i never knew he would do something like this. 

I could see him holding a hypnotizing pendant. I was about to go to him when I heard him say, "I want the alpha dead, and if she restrains, tell her that her family is in danger. I also want you to find the wolf girl who is gifted. No one is more better than me. Hypnotize her pack and kill her family."

I hid behind a tree as tears formed in my eyes. I thought about my two year old son and my husband. I also thought about that gifted girl. I had met her once but she was to little to knew her true power. 

My very own brother in law wanted to kill my family and an innocent childs family. I looked at him in disgust. 

"A-alpha, we must go, they will find us sooner or later" the woman next to said. I nodded and said, "We will, but first we must fake our deaths. Then only my family will be safe."

We did everything that was necessary and we left. We kept on walking and walking when I saw a cave. We decided to stay here for the meantime.

Later that night, I went to hunt for food when I heard a wolf howling near the pond. I slowly went there and saw a small cub. Then she turned into her human form. I do have to say, she was very pretty. She would be an amazing match for Tae. 

I went towards her and tapped her on the shoulder. She flinched and hid into the bushes. I smiled softly, "I'm not here to hurt, I just came to see who was there" I said softly.  She slowly crept out of the bushes. She came near me and looked at me with doe eyes that were teary. 

I bent down to her level, "Now tell me, Why are you crying" I said while wiping her tears. "S-some werewolves came and k-killed my family out of j-jealousy. They even killed my baby sister before I could even see her."

I knew who she was right away. My brother in law killed this poor girls family. He even killed her pregnant mother. How heartless could he have been. I felt sad for the little girl. "What's your name little one" I asked. "J-jisoo" she said and then ran away. 

End of Flashback

Taehyung's POV:

"Thats what happened" my mom said. "J-jisoo. Her name was jisoo" I said looking at her shocked. She simply nodded.  "W-wait, so I hated werewolves for no reason when I should've only hated my uncle" I said as tears started pooling in my eyes. 

My mom looked at me shocked, "You hated werewolves?!?!! You didn't do anything bad right." she said hesitantly. 

I looked down. thinking about what I did to Jisoo. I looked up and met my moms confused orbs and said, "I-i might k-know where Jisoo is. N-no, In fact, J-jisoo is h-here. W-with m-me."