Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV:

I was going to class when I saw a man and a familiar girl in a classroom. I looked closer to see that the girl was Jisoo and she was pinned to the wall by the man. Anger boiled in me. How dare he touch Jisoo. 

I was about to enter when I saw the man levitate. I couldn't see much since the creek in which I was watching was very small. I just heard people beating up each other. I heard footsteps coming closer so I quickly hid. 

I saw Jisoo run out with beads of sweat on her forehead. She had a few scratches but she seemed fine. 

When I went in the room, I saw that man lying down all beat up. It was pretty obvious Jisoo had beaten him up but that didn't explain why he levitated.

I quickly ran after Jisoo but she was really fast. No human could be this fast. I ran to her with superspeed just to see something that I never wanted to see. 

Jisoo shape shifted from human to wolf right in front of  my eyes. I can't believe this. I trusted Jisoo and it turns out she's one of those. I felt betrayed and angry. She acted as if we were friends. She should have told me.

I looked up to take a quick glance at Jisoo. Her white fur glistened under the sun. It appeared as though it was silver. It looked so soft and tempting, almost like cotton candy.

She turned sideways to look at one of the trees giving me a chance to look at her eyes. Turquoise, emerald, blue eyes. They were so beautiful and shiny. 

My anger was almost washed away by her captivating beauty. Almost, but not. i remembered all the memories. Us doing the project. At that time, I felt as though I could show my true self to someone. I was hurt and betrayed. 

That's when I decided, I would make Jisoo's life living hell. I'll let her face all the pain I've faced. I slowly took steps towards Jisoo as I was turning into my vampire form. I was trying to be quiet but I accidently stepped on a twig. I made a noise and I saw Jisoo quickly turn around. 

Her head turned swiftly and she locked eyes with me. My heart stopped for a moment but I shrug it off. I came closer and I saw her eyes widen as she turned into human form. "T-tae. w-what are y-you d-doing." she stuttered. 

I smirked. I went closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Was it fun lying to me". She shook her head and tried to explain but I wouldn't believe her shit. She's just like everyone else. They'll pretend to be close to me and in the end, they backstab me. 

I went into her ear and whispered, "I'll make your life a living hell. You'll beg me to kill you but I won't. I'll torture you till the moment you want to die. Just wait and see" I said and smirked. I saw her frightened face. I felt my chest tighten in guilt but I didn't care. 

3rd dude's POV:

Taehyung looked at Jisoo with a face full of hate. He was doing something stupid. His anger was speaking not him. But what could you expect from a boy who was betrayed many times. What Taehyung didn't know is that he's taking revenge on all the werewolves on someone innocent. 

Taehyung might seem like fierce and cold person but inside he's fragile. He couldn't take it anymore so he bursted. And it just had to be on Jisoo. 

Taehyung was about to leave Jisoo their stranded when Jisoo suddenly shouted, "T-Taehyung-ah. H-have you met your mate" Jisoo asked in a low voice but loud enough for Taehyun to hear. 

Taehyung scoffed and said, "No, but I'm pretty sure its Tzuyu., Oh and also, I know for a fact that it'll never be you. I mean who would want you as their mate." With that Tae left Jisoo broken. 

Jisoo crumbled down onto the floor, tears flowing down her face. She clutched hr heart where pain started building. She whispered to herself, "But what will I do if your my mate." She could hear the cries of Jichu in her. And that's when she knew, she had been rejected by her mate.