Chapter 10

Jisoo's POV:

When I woke up, I saw myself in a cellar. The only source if light in the room was a small window. I saw my hands and legs being chained to the wall. The chains were made from thick steel so I wouldn't be able to get out. 

"Ah, seems like our princess has woken up", a voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw a man. He went closer and closer to me. He was about to touch me when I spit in his face. "You bitch. How dare you spit in my face!" he shouted while pulling my hair.

I started to get even more angry. I scoffed, "You tell me I'm the bitch when you're the one pulling my hair." I said back. He looked enraged. His face reminded my of Taehyung and I shivered in fear. 

He was about to slap me when he stopped mid air. "You know what, I think I'll save your pretty face for that boy to hit" he said while smirking. "W-what b-boy" I stuttered. I hope it wasn't who I think it is. "Oh you don't know, I told that Taehyung guy that you tried to escape." he said.

I started shaking. Taehyung had already beat me enough and I I could only imagine that what he would do would be worse. "Oh, and I also told your Taehyung that you're here" he said while looking at my anxious face. 

I started getting even more scared. I knew that when he was angry, its like satan himself. I transformed into wolf form and got out of the chains. Then I ran as fast I could and went out of the place. 

I kept running until I bumped into a hard figure. I looked up to see Taehyung. My eyes widened and I kept running. I looked back to see Taehyung eyes widen upon realization. Then he started running my way. 

I started to run faster because I didn't know what he would do to me. I kept on looking back when I clumsily fell over a twig. I rolled and rolled until I stopped. When I opened my eyes, I saw Taehyung right in front of me smirking. 

I tried to run the other side but he caught me. He then whispered in my ear, "You thought you could escape me so easily.  You'll be punished hard today babygirl". I looked at him frightened. He smirked in satisfaction by seeing my feared face. Then he took me to the car and we drove off...    to hell.

Hello. I promise to update everyday for the next 2 weeks. Sorry for not updating in a while but anyway. Bye