Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV:

I was trying my best to control myself since I was about to burst any moment. But something didn't click. I remember the note the left. She said she wanted money but when I saw her, she didn't even ask about it. 

I looked to my side to see Jisoo sleeping. This was the first time I noticed her natural beauty. Her lashes, eyes, lips, nose. Her entire face was symmetrical. My heart clenched at the thought of seeing her hurt but she was the one who betrayed me first. 

Through these weeks I've been with her, I'm pretty sure that I'm her mate. I don't know why I still hurt her. 

When we got home, I carried Jisoo bridal style and threw her on the bed. He bolted up through the force of being thrown and looked at me. Her scared orbs angered me even more. "You'll be getting punished today babygirl" I whispered. 

Smut

I hovered over her and roughly kissed her. I could tell that she was trying to push me away so I grabbed both her hands preventing me from pushing me off. I started leaving harsh bite marks around her neck and upper chest. 

I started feeling hot tears roll down. I looked up to see Jisoo crying while closing her eyes. I'm her mate right. Why is she scared. Uggh, she annoys me. 

Out of anger I ripped open her shirt and threw it somewhere across the room leaving her in only a bra and her pants. I pulled her pants down and started thrusting in her. I could hear her scream for me to stop but I ignored it. 

She clasped on to me out of pain and begged for me to stop. She kept on trying to resist pushing and hitting me. 

After a few minutes, I felt her hands drop. When I looked down, I saw Jisoo's unconscious body. I pulled and saw our juices mixed in with a little bit of blood. 

Oh-shit. I must have gone too far. I was about to take her to my room when I remembered. Why should I care for her. Her kind killed my mother and she's probably just the same. 

I dropped her on the bed and left the room to go to my room. 

I got in my room and sat on my bed. I looked to the right where I saw a picture frame of me and  my mom. She was hugging me and I had ice cream all over my mouth. I bitterly smiled at the memory. 

You know, I don't think your mom would be happy knowing your abusing your mate. 

Oh shut up V, you don't know anything. And anyway, I vowed that I would hate any werewolf other than my mom. 

Uggh, You'll never change will you

Jisoo's POV:

I woke and saw my bare body on the bed. Tears started rolling down my eyes when I remembered what happened. I looked down and saw blood. 

I got up with all the remaining strength I had and went to change and take a bath. 

When I came out I started changing the sheets. While I was doing that, I heard the door bang open. I saw Taehyung with a cold look plastered on his face. "Go make me dinner bitch" he said. 

It hurt. He found out the he was my mate but he still abused and hurt me. I went downstairs to make dinner.

I was about to make the rice when I heard the doorbell ring. I saw Taehyung rush downstairs. He glared at me and said, "Go upstairs and don't even dare to make a noise or come down." I quickly nodded and went upstairs. 

I went in my room and quietly peeked through the door. I looked to see Taehyung's eyes wide open and and unknown elderly lady standing in front of the house. 

He then stuttered, "M-mom"