Chapter 9

3rd Dude's POV:

The past few weeks wee hell for Jisoo. Tae would beat her up for no random reason and when he got drunk, it was the worst. He would have sex with her whether she liked it or not. 

Tae was on a date with Tzuyu so Jisoo was left all alone. She was just watching TV on the sofa watching something when Jichu, my inner wolf,  spoke up. 

I don't think I can take it anymore Jisoo. It hurts and I keep on getting weaker and I know your hurting too. How longer are we going to live like this. Lets just summon the moon goddess.

I know Jichu but if I summon her, I'll never experience love again. I won't even be able to feel anything. Just a little bit longer.

Fine, Just a little bit.

With that Jisoo and Jichu went to sleep.

Jisoo was woken up with a loud banging in the front door. She got up in fear thinking that Taehyung would do something to her again. she slowly got up to see who it was. 

When she peeked through the window, she saw a group of men. She would tell that they were werewolves by the smell. No werewolves ever knew her and they might try to kill me. 

My heart started beating faster. I took my phone and started calling Taehyung but he never picked up. I tried again and again but by that time, the door had already been broken.

I quickly went upstairs and locked the door, I hid in the closet. I tried calling Tae but he never answered. I tried calling one more time when I heard the closet door creak open. 

I looked up too see 2 men smirking at me. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the precious werewolf girl. You know kid, you don't know how many years we spent looking for you. Now we finally found and we'll send you up to your parents up there" one man said while coming closer. 

I couldn't transform because I was to weak from all the beatings. I tried to get up and run but they had me restrained. I tried to fight back but I felt something being put to my face before I fell in to deep slumber. 

Taehyung's POV:

Crash, The cup I was drinking from fell to the ground and shattered to pieces. I was at work and I had left Jisoo at home all alone. 

I looked to see Tzuyu open the door, she was my secretary. "Oh my god Tae what was that" she said as she came towards me. She looked down to see the broken cup. 

"Nothing I just acc-" I was about to explain when Tzuyu cut me off. "Oh my god Tae, You know hoe much this cup costs, god your so stupid. How could you drop something this expensive" Tzuyu shouted. 

I looked at her in disbelief. You care about the cup more than you care about me. Wow. I rubbed my forehead in frustration, "You know what Tzuyu, just get out. Now I know that you were just using me for money."

Tzuyu was about to say something but before she could, "GET THE FUCK OUT TZUYU" I screamed. she quickly got out scared of my outburst. I looked down to see the mess I made. I felt slightly uneasy cuz I felt that something bad had happened. 

I took my coat and left the house to go home. when I came home, I saw that the front door was broken. I quickly went in to see my house wrecked. Everything was thrown upside down. I went to Jisoo's room to see no one. 

On her bed, I saw a letter

Hi Taehyung 
Or should I say goodbye
I've escaped, Somewhere you can never find me
Good luck oh and if you try,
Make sure to bring $500000
-Jisoo

I was enraged. How dare she do this. And hse has the audacity to ask for money too. Such a slut.

But what Tae didn't know was the she didn't write the letter