Chapter 2

Jisoo's POV:

School had just ended and I had found out that i would be partnering with Taehyung on a project. We agreed to meet up after school to talk about where we would meet up and do everything. 

I was walking when I saw Taehyung's friends talk about him. "I wish he would change" one said. The other said, "Ya, he can't hate all werewolves because of his mom". "I hope he'll meet his mate soon. Tzuyu is killing me."

Taehyung hates werewolves???, I thought. I shouldn't tell him about me then. I'll make sure to hide everything related to werewolves and keep my identity safe. When they mentioned his mate, I felt a weird sensation in my stomach. It was going up and down. Let's just hope it's not what i think it is. 

I walked away too were I was supposed to meet Taehyung. After a few minutes, I saw Taehyung coming towards me with a cold look. as he came closer, that sweet sent returned and I felt tingles through my body. 

I could tell that he trying to mind read me so I put standard human thoughts in my mind. I heard him mumble, "Pff, all girls think the same". he then looked towards me and we started talking about the project.

After discussing important things, Tae asked "where should we meet up. At ur house or mine" I was quick to respond. "At your house, m-my parents d-don't like m-me having friends o-over", I lied. he looked at me weirdly before awkwardly nodding. 

The more I was with him, the bigger that strange feeling got. I could feel my heart hammering against my chest. It was getting uncomfortable so i quickly excused myself and said that I had to go. 

I was right. i hated to be right but I was. Kim taehyung, the school's heartthrob was my mate. And it only made it worse that he hated werewolves. If I told him, he would probably throw me away. When a werewolves mate doesn't want it, its even worse than hell.

It would be better if I didn't tell him. But staying away from him would also be bad for me. But he has a girlfriend. I can't ruin their relationship. In the end I decided that I would keep it a secret. Then I walked back home thinking of what would become of me.

Taehyung's POV:

Jisoo seemed in deep thought when she left suddenly. Something was wrong with her. When I was trying to read her mind, I saw a very weird place but then after that, it was switched to normal thoughts which any human would think. It was like she switched her thoughts with fake ones. That is very hard to do especially since I am the vampire king's son.

I decided to follow her when she left just to see why she wouldn't let me come to her house. She said it was because of her parents but I don't believe that shit. I was about to follow her when a high pitched voice screamed my name. 

"BABEEEEEE. TAETAE. Where are you going" Tzuyu said running up to me giving me a giant bear hug. I do have to admit, Tzuyu is really pretty. We were dating because her parents set us up but I couldn't help but fall in love. I learned that she was a vampire too. She was okay but she's really clingy, that's the one thing I hate about her. 

I slightly shook her hands off and told her that I was going to someones house for a project. I quickly left her and went to chase after Jisoo. 

When I followed her, I saw that it led to a forest. Why would a human live in a forest? I then saw Jisoo going inside. I walked back home with 2 question: Who are you Kim Jisoo? And why am I so interested in you?