꧁Monthly Trip꧂

Everyone's favourite time has arrived! The night of no sleep, exploring and dealing with wounds has arrived. Basically what I'm saying is today is February's full moon! I thought it was later in the month, I mean it was only Valentine's Day two days ago! I thought the full moon was like the 24th or something not the 16th. Anyway, I packed up some stuff in the bag I attach to my back before transforming into my animagus form. This month I packed a couple healing potions, some chew toys, yes Sirius and Remus play with chew toys, and little tiny boots I made because Peter is always complaining about his hands and feet hurting after her turns back. I was walking down the stairs when I heard, 'Mr Black, Mr Lupin, Mr Porter, Mr Pettigrew. It's best you leave now. You can't chance waiting for Miss Diggory any longer.' It was Professor McGonagall. 'Okay Minnie. Boys, you three go ahead and I'll catch up. I'm gonna wait for y/n.' Said Sirius which was a shock to no one. I slid down the banister of the stairs and smiled. 'So sorry lads, had to pack my prep bag! Right, we best be off! Cant have us running around the halls, can we? Evening Minnie!' I said as I swiftly passed McGonagall who was completely dumbfounded. I heard a roar of laughter come from the door behind me. 'Okay, who are you and what have you done with Y/n Diggory?' James asked me. 'What? I'm acting more like a Marauder!' I chuckled. 'It scares me how you're becoming so like me.' Sirius said as he slung his arm around my shoulder. 'That's because every free minute I have is spent with you.' I smiled as I leaned up slightly and kissed his cheek. 'Hate to break up the love fest but we have to get to the shack in the next 5 minutes or we will be dealing with a... furry situation.' Remus stated. At his words, all five of us sprinted in the direction of the whomping willow.

It was the same usual routine as every month. We'd get to the willow, Peter would transform and immobilise the willow then we'd all go through the passage. James, Sirius and I would transform outside of the sort of bedroom of the shack while Remus would go into the bedroom to transform. That's always the most painful part, hearing Remus' screams of pain. Once he transforms he walks out of the room and we all leave the shack together, Peter usually jumps on Remus or James' back because of how small his form is while the rest of us walk. We just wander the Hogwarts grounds through the night, all of us getting slightly scratched up by Remus, including himself. It was always fun though, we'd roam freely through the forest, run around the quidditch pitch and even sometimes go to the courtyard. Remus has come so far with how in control he is. It's not just the potions that help, but it's us too. Well, that's what McGonagall tells us anyway. After a pretty short night, all five of us were sat in the hospital wing getting our injuries treated. Granted, these injuries were very minor since Remus has been calming down in his werewolf form lately.

We got cleared from the hospital wing and, as usual, we were told to take a days rest. We're always given a days rest just to catch up on sleep and let our wounds heal a bit more. So here we are, the boys and I sat in the common room doing absolutely nothing while everyone else is in class. 'Snowflake, what in Merlin's name are you doing?' Remus asked me. 'I'm practicing spells, what does it look like?' I respond sarcastically. 'Love, sit down and cuddle meeeeee!' Sirius complained. 'Cuddle your boyfriend, Siri! I'm busy!' I laugh. Sirius looks at me confused. 'Who do you mean by that, y/n?' He asks me. 'Well, Prongs of course. Sometimes I think you might love him more than me!' As I finished speaking, I got hit by two pillows. One was thrown by James and the other was thrown by Sirius. 'Like hell am I cuddling him!' Sirius said before chucking another pillow at me. James then did a very over exaggerated gasp. 'You don't want to cuddle me?! Sirius I thought we had something!' He said before turning away. All five of us burst out laughing. 'What can we doooooo?' James asked. 'I'm practicing spells so I'm doing something!' I said. Next thing I know Sirius was jumping up from his spot on the couch. He then took out his wand and pointed it at me. 'What are you doing Sirius?' I asked. 'Expelliarmus!' Sirius said and my wand flew out of my hand and into his. 'Now, if you want this back at all, you have to come cuddle me!' Sirius said with a triumphant grin on his face. 'Okay fine!' I said, dragging out the word 'fine'. I walked over to the couch and sat down beside Siriusc who was now lying down on his side. 'Nope, that just won't do!' He said and he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down so I was lying beside him. 'Seriously?' I asked. Sirius got his usual smirk and I realised what he was about to say. 'Yes, Siriusly!' He chuckled. 'Does that joke never get old to you?' Remus asked. 'Nope! And it never willllll!' Sirius beamed. 'You have to admit, it is quite funny!' Peter said. 'Yeah, it's funny!' James added. 'It was funny the first couple of times, yeah, but it isn't funny anymore it's just annoying.' I stated with a sigh. 'I agree with Snowflake on this one.' Remus said. The boys and I just joked around all day until people started appearing in the common room. I got up from the couch where I had still been cuddling Sirius and started walking to the stairs that led to the girls' dorms. 'Where do you think you're going?' Sirius said as he got up and hugged me from behind. 'To my dorm to go and read a book.' I said. 'You really are just a girl version of Moony, you know that?' Peter shouted over. We all laughed while I tried to wriggle out of Sirius' arms. 'Siriusssss! Let me go read my book!' I complained. 'Noooo! I want cuddlessss!' Sirius said, sounding much like a five year old child. Before I could say anything else, I was lifted off the ground and dropped onto the couch again by Sirius.

So, here I am. Trapped on the couch by my boyfriend who has his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his head on my shoulder. Just as I was giving up hope of being free, in comes my saviour, Lily Evans. 'LILY SAVE ME HE WONT LET ME OFF THE COUCHHHH!' I yell. 'Sirius, let the poor girl get off the couch.' Lily said with a sigh. 'Nope!' Sirius said and Lily just walked over, pulled Sirius off me and took me to the dorm. 'You, Lily J. Evans, are a saint!' I said as we entered our dorm. The rest of my night was full of reading and then, eventually, sleeping.

A/N - Hello! First I'd like to say, Happy New Year everyone! Secondly, I want to thank you all so so so much for 19k reads and 500 votes! It means so much to me to know that people enjoy my story! Anyway, I'm going to be bringing fifth year to an end soon! I wonder what could lie ahead for dear y/n in sixth year 👀 Bye guys! Happy new year!