꧁The Astronomy Tower꧂

I swear to Merlin if this boy has set up a prank on me I'll hex the living daylights out of him! I thought as I made my way to the astronomy tower. 'Y/n! Hi!' A voice shouted, running up behind me. 'Hey.' I smiled as I turned to see my older brother. 'And where might you be headed, dear sister?' Trust Amos to be sarcastic as ever. I thought. 'Astronomy Tower. Meeting a friend.' I shrugged. 'You? Having friends?' Amos laughed. 'Oh shut it!' I shoved him slightly. 'Who's this friend then? If it's that boy Black, you aren't going.' He growled. 'It's not. It's...Lupin.' I said quickly. 'We're studying together.' Amos nodded after I spoke and left. 'Now I need to hope Amos doesn't run into Remus..' I mumbled as I reached the bottom of the stairs leading to the astronomy tower. Ughhhh, these stairs are gonna be the death of me I thought as I began walking up the stairs. Around three quarters of the way up, I heard footsteps pacing back and forward from the top of the stairs. 'So, what am I doing here?' I laughed, reaching the top of the stairs. 'Y/n! Hey, so uh I wanted to just, well uh, hang out with you. Just us.' Sirius fumbled over his words. I was pretty shocked, Sirius was normally a confident, cocky boy but he was really nervous. 'Are you trying to trick me? You seem really nervous. I've never seen you nervous since...well...I've just never!' I laughed as I walked to Sirius' side.

'Me? Nervous? Never!' Sirius' signature cocky grin spreading across his face. 'There's the Sirius I know!' I giggled. Sirius and I locked eyes as we stood in a comfortable silence. Sirius and I were stood facing one another, we stood about 2 inches apart. While remaining in silence, Sirius wrapped his arms around my waist. 'So, we gonna talk about us, y/n/n?' Sirius asked, a gleam in his eyes as he pulled me much closer. 'Us? Bold of you to assume there is an 'us', Black' I laughed again. 'The pain you cause my fragile heart, Diggory. It's unbearable!' He groaned, pulling me even closer so now there was no distance between us at all. 'Your fragile heart? What about mine?' I feigned sadness. 'When you have a crush on 'Mr Hogwarts Player' who goes and flirts with every girl in sight it doesn't feel very good, Black..' I mumbled. When I finished talking, Sirius put his hand on the back of my head and pulled it onto his shoulder while twisting my h/l h/c hair in his fingers.

'It's cute, seeing you getting all jealous, Diggory. It also proves to me you do in fact like me. Even if you try to deny it.' Sirius smirked down at me. 'Well, Black. Maybe I do.' I leaned back a little and wrapped my arms around his neck. Sirius started leaning forward, stopping when our noses were touching. 'Y/n/', can I..?' Sirius trailed off. 'Mhm, you can' I whispered. Sirius began to lean closer when a voice echoed up the stairs. 'PADFOOT? YOU UP THERE MATE?' Bellowed the voice of the one and only, James Potter. 'One second, love' Sirius grumbled, walking towards the railings before the stairs. 'PRONGS, WANT TO GET LOST? IM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!' Sirius screamed down at James. 'OKAY JEEZ, I WAS JUST WANTING YOU TO COME TO THE PARTY IN THE COMMON ROOM.' James yelled back. 'OH WAIT! YOU'VE GOT A GIRL UP THERE DONT YOU? WHOEVER YOU ARE, I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT HE ONLY HAS EYES FOR Y/N DIGGORY. HE DOESN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT HER IN THE DORMS EVERY NI-' James was in the middle of yelling when Sirius screeched. 'PRONGS, YOU BETTER GET LOST! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, IM UP HERE WITH Y/N!'

'Y/N? YOU FINALLY AGREED TO DATE HIM? OKAY ILL LEAVE YOU TO IT! GOOD LUCK PADS!' And with that last shout from James, we heard the door at the bottom of the stairs slam shut. I almost fell over while laughing at the conversation I just heard. 'Yeah, yeah hilarious isn't he?' Sirius said with a sarcastic tone, walking back up to me. 'There's one thing he said I have a question about though. What was he talking about when he said the dorms?' I raised an eyebrow with a smirk almost identical to Sirius' signature smirk. His face was flushed with a light blush. 'Let's not ask about that! Now, where were we before Prongs rudely interrupted?' Sirius now had a smirk matching mine and he wrapped one arm around my waist and played with my hair with his other hand while I moved my arms around his neck. 'I believe we were right here.' I smiled, pressing my nose against his as he looked down at me. 'No, this doesn't feel right. I think we were just about...here' Sirius laughed as his lips crashed onto mine. The kiss was, well, magical! I know that's cliche, especially coming from a witch but still! I wrapped my arms even more tightly around his neck and I felt his grip on my waist tighten too. After a few more seconds, we pulled apart slightly gasping for air. 'Wow..' I whispered. 'Enjoyed it then y/n?' Sirius smiled. 'Well, your experience in this department does pay off, I'll give you that.' I laughed, to be honest, I was smiling like an idiot.

I buried my head into the crook of Sirius' neck while hugging him. His hand made its way from my waist to the small of my back and kept sliding down. 'Move that hand any further down, Black and you'll not live to see morning.' A voice came from behind the two of us. It was Amos. Oh no. Nononononononono! I thought as Sirius and I moved apart and both faced my older brother. 'Hi Amos..' I mumbled.

A/N - And you kissed! Is it bad this made me really happy to write? Well, have fun waiting for the next chapter! To be honest, I'm going to start writing it once I publish this so you shouldn't be waiting too long!