꧁Tests, Stress and a Secret part 2꧂

~~DAY NINE~~

This week, we only have two O.W.Ls. Thank Merlin! I really can't be bothered but it's better than a lot! Our last one was a couple days ago, this one is Potions. I'm not looking forward to this because I'm not amazing at potions. I'm alright, I think I could pass it but I'm definitely not amazing. I decided to leave before anyone else was awake so I could have breakfast in peace! I quickly got changed into my robes and ran downstairs so I could have a quiet breakfast.

I sat down alone and quickly ate breakfast. I headed out to the courtyard for a while to study. I read over my book for a couple hours before hearing shouting from the hallway. I jumped up quickly and ran to the hallway.

I walked in and saw something that shocked me. Sirius and Remus were surrounded by a large group of students, mostly slytherins. 'So, Black isn't dating the Diggory girl, he's with the Lupin boy!' Someone shouted. Sirius and Remus both stayed quiet and just looked at each other. 'So? Is it true Black?' Someone asked. 'I... I don't know.' Sirius said. 'You don't know? YOU DON'T KNOW?!' I shouted. Sirius looked at me in shock. 'Oh and remember that secret you ignored me for Sirius? It was that Remus fancied you. There. You happy now?' I said as I stormed off to hide the fact I was about to cry. 'Y/N!! WAIT!!' I heard Sirius shout but I didn't care. I ended up crashing into someone on my way up to the Gryffindor Common room. 'Woah woah woah. Slow down Snowflake. What's up?' It was James. 'H-He...Th-They..' I stuttered as I burst into tears. I ran past James and into the common room but I faintly heard him say 'If Sirius hurt her, he's a deadman.'

I just crashed into the couch and cried. I couldn't deal with this right now.

~~JAMES' POV~~

I was filled with anger when I saw Y/n burst into tears. I stormed down to see Sirius and Remus stood talking, both looking panicked. 'What the bloody hell did you do to her this time?!' I asked. 'I..' Sirius tried to explain but a girl from Slytherin interrupted. 'He said he doesn't know if he's dating the Diggory girl or Lupin here.' She said plainly. 'You WHAT?!' I roared. 'SIRIUS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU'LL HAVE BROKEN HER HEART!' I screamed. 'JAMES YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?!' He yelled back. 'AND YOU!' I turned to Remus. 'WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HER?! YOU'RE MEANT TO BE ONE OF HER BEST FRIENDS!' I screamed. 'J-James it's not what you think..' Remus mumbled. 'WELL, WHAT I THINK IS THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE GOING AROUND BEHIND Y/N'S BACK AND IM NOT HAVING IT!' I screamed and stormed away from them.

~~SIRIUS' POV~~

Why did I have to say that?! Of course I find a way to ruin things! Now, not only have I lost my amazing girlfriend, I've lost my best friend too. James was pissed with me, y/n probably hates me, again. Godric's sake I always ruin everything! 'Sirius, look. I never wanted to come between you and y/n. You're perfect for each other.' Remus said while staring at the floor. 'Then why, Remus? Why grab my hand like that? Why confuse me? Because of how on the spot I was when I was asked if I was dating you or y/n I said 'I don't know' which is the stupidest thing I could've said!' I huffed. 'I know Sirius and I'm sorry! I didn't mean to mess anything up between you and y/n!' Remus pleaded. 'No, I don't believe you.' I said, coldly, ripping my hand away from his, finally. 'W-What do you means you don't believe me?' He asked. 'I mean, she said you fancy me, is it just a coincidence that she happened to be in the courtyard which we were right outside of when you grabbed my hand in front of everyone?' I glared at Remus. 'Sirius you know I wouldn't do that!' He pleaded with me. 'Whatever. See you around, Remus.' I said and ran off to the common room, hoping y/n hadn't went to her dorm. 

I walked in and saw her lying on the couch, part of the couch was stained with tears and I felt so guilty. 'Y/n, love. Can we talk please?' I said softly, a lot more calm than when I was talking to Remus and James. 'W-Why would I want to talk t-to you right now?' She mumbled. 'To let me explain? Please?' I said as I walked around the couch so I was facing her. She moved her head slightly and just looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy. 'You have two minutes.' She mumbled. Thank Merlin! She was going to listen to me! 'Alright, well. Remus and I were walking to breakfast when a few slytherins stared to yell insults at me like 'blood traitor' and 'disgrace' yknow, the usual stuff. Well, for some bloody reason, Remus grabbed onto my hand right outside the courtyard. I was so confused to what was happening when someone shouted something at me I said I didn't know but then processed what she shouted. Once I did though, you started shouting and it broke my heart knowing I hurt you. Then with Remus, he and I won't be on talking terms for a while. I have no clue why he'd do this, maybe it's the liking me thing you mentioned? Well, the bottom line is I couldn't be any more bloody sorry and I hope you can maybe forgive me?' I just looked at her, waiting for a reaction.