꧁Ugh... Valentines꧂

(( Slight time skip from January to February. Also, this is gonna be part one of a two part Valentine's Day thingy because I wanna make it split-))

I. Hate. This. Holiday.

Valentine's Day. It's the worst holiday ever! It's pointless!

Well, I'm saying this when I've never had a boyfriend before on the holiday. Maybe this year it'll be different?

'Happy Valentines!' Lily shouted as she got up from bed. 'Yeah yeah whateverrrrr' I groaned. 'What's the matter y/n?' Dorcas asked. 'I hate Valentinesss.' I groaned again. 'Don't you have a boyfriend though?' Alice asked. I nodded. 'Well it'll be good this year!' She smiled. I just slammed my head into my pillow.

I heard something bouncing against the walls of the stairs to get down to the common room from our dorm. I sat up to see Marlene running and opening the door as if it was a grand gesture. Something's going on.. I thought as the sound of something hitting the walls grew louder. As the sound got even closer, I realised it was two different things hitting the walls. What in Merlin's beard? I thought. Finally in two quick blurs, something flew into our dorm. Stepping off their brooms was none other than Sirius and James. 'What are you two doing up here?!' Lily asked with a shocked expression which I mirrored. 'Well, since we can't walk up the stairs, we flew up.' James said calmly as if this was something that happened every day. I just blinked at them. 'Happy Valentine's Day Diggory!' Sirius said as he walked over and sat down on my bed beside me. I groaned and fell back onto my pillow. 'What's up love? You okay?' Sirius asked as he fell backwards so we were looking each other in the eyes. 'I don't like Valentinessss!' I groaned. Sirius just blinked at me for a second. 'Well, that's only because you haven't spent a Valentine's Day with me! Come onnnn! I've got something for us to do!' He smiled. 'Blehhhhh. Fine. You're lucky I like you, Black!' I said as I sat up.

The boys had slid down the stairs to the common room so us girls could get ready. I reluctantly got out of the warmth of my bed to get ready. 'But it's Saturday! I don't get out of bed until like 1 in the afternoon! Why do I have to get up at frickin 8 am to be ready for 9?!' I complained. 'Because, y/n, it's Valentine's Day and you're spending it with Sirius! Now shut up and get ready!' Lily ordered. I walked over to my trunk and took out my outfit for the day which consisted of a pair of light blue ripped jeans, a plain white shirt and my heel boots. I put on a little makeup and put my hair into a neat bun when I'd usually throw it into a messy one. 'You're going to freeze out there! It's February in Scotland!' Lily said while shaking my shoulders. 'I'll be fine Lils, it's just a little cold that's all' I said as I shrugged her arms off of my shoulders. Lily had just finished getting ready, she was wearing a light blue skirt, a white blouse and some black shoes. She looked really nice!

Lily and I walked to the common room together while the other girls kept getting ready. Sirius and James were both sat in the common room talking. James was wearing a sort of formal shirt, basically a light blue version of our school shirts, and a pair of formal black trousers and shoes. Sirius was in an almost identical outfit except in all black and he had his leather jacket on top. He also had his hair pulled back into a bun. 'You look amazing Evans!' James said as he ran over and hugged Lily. 'You don't look too bad yourself Potter.' She smiled and hugged him back. Sirius got up and walked over to me and held out his hand for me to take, which I gladly did. The second my hand was in his, he lifted it and placed a kiss on the top of my hand. 'May I say you looks absolutely stunning, m'lady.' He said with a smirk. 'And you look absolutely dashing, kind sir.' I smiled. 'I feel slightly underdressed though..' I laughed. 'Go change thennn!' Lily chuckled. 'Would you mind waiting a liiiiittle longer?' I said to Sirius. He nodded and I ran upstairs.

I quickly ran to my trunk and rummaged through it. 'Where is ittttt?!' I said as I raided the trunk. I quickly grabbed a dress I got last year, it was black at the top with a white skirt. Then I put on my black flats and black tights. I ran out as fast as I possibly could to get back downstairs.

I ran into the common room to see Remus and Peter sitting together, James and Lily walking out the door and Sirius standing waiting on me. 'Wow..' Sirius said as he looked at me. 'You look... wow!' He said. I giggled. 'Why thank you Siri!' I smiled. 'Moony, where's Lucianna?' James asked. 'Oh, she uh... she had to leave Hogwarts. She's going to Ilvermorny. Her father had a job offer in the states and he took it..' Remus sighed. 'We went our separate ways..' I looked at Remus with a sad smile. 'I'm so sorry Moony, buttttt I've heard that this really cute Slytherin girl is into you! She was my partner for a project in fourth year and she was lovely! Her name is Niss Taylors.' I smiled over at him. 'Oh, really?! I may or may not have had a sliiiight crush on her at some point...' Remus said quietly but I heard. A smile spread across my face. 'Well, it's Valentine's, we'll see what happens!' Just as I finished talking, an arm wrapped around my waist and dragged me away. 'Siriiiiii!' I laughed. 'Come on, Snowflake! I've got the whole day planned!' He smiled down at me.

After being dragged around almost the entire castle, Sirius finally stopped at the whomping willow. 'What are we doing here?' I asked slightly confused. 'This is where our adventure begins! We shall start by visiting a little shack!' Sirius smiled. He looked around, making sure no one was around. Once he was sure, he promptly transformed into his animagus form and nodded at me, indicating that I do the same. I quickly did and follows Sirius through the tree. When we got into the shack, we both transformed back. My eyes were wide as I scanned the place. It was covered in small twinkling lights and little rugs were placed down everywhere. 'Sirius, did you do all of this?' I said in surprise. 'Yeah, with the help of Remus and Peter..' he smiled sheepishly. 'Sirius I love it!' I said as a beaming smile spread across my face. 'I'm glad! But you haven't even seen the best part! If you will follow me, m'lady!' He beamed as he lead the way to a room in the shack.

Inside the room a picnic blanket and basket were set out. Hanging from the ceiling were photographs of Sirius and I together and there were more of the twinkling lights. 'Sirius... I don't know what to say..' I said. I was literally speechless! 'Gotta give credit to Evans for the photos! They're from these Muggle cameras called Polaroids. They turned out great! She secretly took them-' he chuckled. 'This is perfect Sirius! Thank you!' I couldn't stop my beaming smile. Maybe Valentine's wouldn't be as horrible as I thought...

Remus' POV

Sirius and Y/n had just left the room. Luciana was gone, for good. I'd never see her again. Of course this happens right before Valentine's Day! Typical! But.. y/n did say that Niss Taylors might like me... she's actually one of very few crushes I've ever had. I tooootally don't still like her or anything...

I hate my feelings. Honestly they're so annoying! I let out a sigh, forgetting Peter was still sat beside me. 'Whats up Moony? You okay?' He asked me. 'Yeah Wormtail, I'm fine. Don't worry. Just... thinking' I said as calmly as possible. I mean.. Niss Taylors might like me?! She's one of the most popular girls in our year! She's got great grades, she's really into dragons, she loves quidditch, she's basically female version of Sirius personality wise and she's one of the most beautiful girls I've seen! Maybe I should ask her to be my Valentine? I mean.. I could! If I do, I hope she says yes!

A/N - OKAY I FINALLY DECIDED TO UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER AFTER JUST OVER A WEEK! Sorry for the huge gaps it's just with writers block hitting me like a ton of bricks at times then my homework it's just a lot- anyway this chapter will have a part 2 out hopefully within the next day or two. I promise it won't be as big of a gap as last time! Also, Lucianna kinda went poof 👀 Yeah oh welllll 😂 Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!! :)