꧁Talk it out!꧂

'Y/n, I thought you said you were studying with that Lupin boy?' Amos hissed. 'Well, Amos. You see.. well... you said I couldn't go if it was with Sirius! And I really wanted to come..' I stuttered. Amos stepped towards Sirius and I, glaring at Sirius as he did. I saw Amos clench his fists as he got closer to Sirius. When I realised Amos was about to do, I stepped in front of Sirius, grabbing onto his hand. 'Y/n. Move.' He growled. 'No Amos I wont! You can't expect me to let you hit him!' I complained as I felt Sirius wrap his arms around my waist. 'Black. I recommend you take your hands off of my sister's waist before I really get angry.' Amos hissed. 'Look, Amos. I'm fine with Sirius holding my waist. You don't have to protect me! I'm 15 I can defend myself! Also, don't threaten him. Ever. Again. In case you can't tell, I care about Sirius. A lot. And he cares about me too!' I growled at my brother.

'But y/n! He's known as a player! He jumps from girl to girl constantly and-' Amos began but was cut off by Sirius '-and was only doing that to try and make a certain h/c haired, e/c eyed Gryffindor girl who's right in front of me jealous.' He smiled slyly. Amos looked at the floor for a few seconds. 'Well, what about him going around kissing them?' He spat. 'He happens to be an amazing kisser Amos and I'm not worried about him doing that because if he kisses another girl while with me, I'll just hex him and he knows it!' I laughed. Amos' eyes widened after I spoke. 'I'm sorry he's an amazing what?!' Amos roared. He pushed me out of the way and held Sirius by the collar of his shirt. 'Did you kiss my sister while up here Black?' Amos growled. 'W-What?' Sirius stuttered, in shock from being held against the wall by my brother, who was slightly taller than Sirius.

'AMOS! GET AWAY FROM HIM!' I hissed as I grabbed my brother by the back of his shirt while I pulled him off of Sirius. Once I did, I jumped in front of Sirius and hugged him tightly. 'Are you okay? If he hurt you I'll-' I rambled. 'I'm fine, love. Don't worry. Just try calm your brother down please, I am rather scared of him..' Sirius laughed. 'Amos, please just listen. Sirius and I both have a thing for each other. According to James Potter, he sits up at night and gushes about me! It's adorable really. He also gets all nervous whenever I smirk at him or flirt with him.' I defended Sirius. 'I- uh. Well, I-' Amos stuttered. 'Alright fine. But Black, break her heart and I'll make you pay!' Amos said, sheepishly leaving the tower. 'I'm adorable am I?' Sirius smirked yet again. 'Yes, you are.' I said, going up on my toes and kissing Sirius on the cheek. 'Y/n, I hate to tell you but you missed, love.' Sirius grinned as he tapped his lips with his finger, indicating he wanted me back to kiss him. 'You're getting awfully brave, darling' I smiled. Sirius blushed at the nickname. 'Well, since I'm such a brave boy, can I get a kiss?' Sirius gave me his big puppy dog eyes. 'Why the puppy dog eyesss? You know I can't resist themmm!' I whined. 'You can't? I actually didn't know that.' Sirius said, genuine surprise in his voice. 'So, what was the brave boy after again?' I smiled evilly. 'All I was after was-' I cut Sirius off as I leaned forward and kissed him.

Sirius was caught by surprise but quickly deepened the kiss. I slowly moved my hands to be pressed against his chest, while his moved to the small of my back. Once we separated from the kiss, Sirius moved his head to my neck, softly kissing it. 'Sirius, what are you-' I began to ask before letting out a giggle. 'Sirius! That tickles!' I giggled again. My giggles just led Sirius to kiss my neck even more. Then, he decided to get cocky and bit slightly. 'Sirius, if you leave a mark Lily will kill me' I said. Sirius then pulled back, looked at my neck. 'Guess you'll be getting killed then.' He smirked, obviously admiring what he had just done. 'Sirius Orion Black, I hate you sometimes.' I huffed. 'You love me and you know it.' He laughed.

'So y/n, what are we? Are we dating? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Are we just an item? Are we exclusive? There's so many things..' he hummed. 'I dunno, I don't want any girls coming onto you though. It'd make me pretty mad if I caught another girl trying to snog you, since I've decided that's now my job. I also don't want to catch you flirting with anyone but me.' I said smirking. 'Your job?' Sirius laughed. 'Well, I don't want to catch any boys giving you googoo eyes or anything.' Sirius smiled down at me. 'That's why I left the mark. So boys will be too scared to come near you and so everyone knows that you're mine.' Sirius had an evil grin on his face. 'Yours? So I'm a belonging now, am I?' I teased as I leaned on Sirius. 'No! That's not what I meant! I-' he stuttered, clearly scared. 'Calm down, I was only teasing you!' I giggled, holding onto him. 'Okay well, since you aren't going to kill me, today at least, I've decided to go for it and just ask!' Sirius pulled away from me and took my hand in his. 'Y/n Y/m/n Diggory, will you do me the absolute honour of being, at the very least, exclusive? Meaning that if any boy makes a move on you, I have the right to beat him up?' He joked. I looked into his stormy grey eyes, a smile spreading across my face. 'No Sirius, I won't.' I stated. Sirius' face fell, he looked as if he was about to either explode in a fit of anger or burst into tears. 'But...' I said, taking a pause. 'If you'd like, I will be your girlfriend.' Sirius stood for a few seconds in slight confusion. 'Am I not supposed to be the one to ask?' He laughed as pulled me into his chest, hugging me protectively. We heard the door downstairs open as footsteps flooded the stairs. Sirius and I locked eyes as we realised that Astronomy classes were starting since it was like 7pm and getting dark. 'Come over here!'

Sirius grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an old cupboard in the corner of the room, it was barely big enough for both of us. 'Sirius, what if Professor Sinistra looks in here for something?' I said worriedly. 'Relax babe, she never looks in here' my face flushed red when Sirius called me 'babe'. We were pressed against each other, the same way we had been before. 'Well, we better get comfortable, y/n. We're going to be here for the next hour and a half.' Sirius said. I could literally hear the smirk in his voice. 'Can I just kiss you for the next hour and a half? It'll go by very quickly!' Sirius whispered into my ear excitedly. 'Sirius, we had our first ever kiss less than an hour ago, and now you want to spend the next hour and a half snogging me while a class of first years are outside?' I heard Sirius hum happily in response to my question. 'Sirius, you really live up to the title you have yknow?' I laughed quietly. 'Which title do you mean? I have many many titles, love.' He whispered back. 'My favourite of your titles of course 'Hogwarts Player' what else?' I said while wrapping my arms around his torso. 'Dang, Diggory. I thought the title 'Y/n's Boyfriend' would've been your favourite.' Sirius huffed. 'Oh, that's quite high up there. But imagine the look on people's faces when I say 'Yeah my boyfriend is the player of the school' it'll be hilarious!' The moonlight shone through the small crack between the doors, allowing me to see the gleam in Sirius' eyes. 'Back to what I asked before, can I just smog you already?' Sirius smirked mischievously. 'Nope, not prepared for that just yet! You can kiss me if you'd like, not like I'll be able to stop you anyway. I know you're going to-' I went on until Sirius put his finger on my lips. 'Talk less.' He said as he leaned forward for the like 5th time today and kissed me. After almost 20 seconds, we pulled apart. 'Trying to suffocate me?' I laughed. 'Nope, but I was trying to snog you but you wouldn't let me, Diggory.' Sirius teased. We began to talk while the class went on outside the door. Suddenly we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

'Pads? You still up here?' James questioned. 'Oh! Professor Sinistra! I'm sorry for interrupting. It's just, my two friends were up here earlier and I haven't seen them since..' James said sounding puzzled. 'Black, Diggory. You two can come out the cupboard. Shockingly, I am not deaf and I heard you two laughing Miss Diggory and Mr Black.' Professor Sinistra demanded. Sirius and I shared a look of embarrassment as we stepped out the cupboard. 'There are your friends, Potter. Now off you go, all three of you!' She shooed us off as we headed down the stairs.

Once we were headed towards the common room, James stopped us. 'Padfoot, you are aware that you're covered in lipstick, right? And y/n, you seem to be missing the lipstick you had on when I saw you leave the common room those many hours ago.' James cocked his eyebrow. 'Not a word Potter.' I growled. The three of us then burst into laughter. I took out a tissue from my pocket and wiped Sirius' face to get all the lipstick off. 'Balderdash' James whispered and the three of us entered the common room to see a huge party. 'Sirius! Finally!' Marlene shouted, running at Sirius and hugging him. 'Sirius, I was thinking. Maybe we could give us another go?' Marlene asked. I firmly grasped Sirius' hand in mine and glared at Marlene. 'I hate to break it to you Marlene, but Sirius and I just so happen to be together.' I hissed. Marlene sent me a quick glare before smiling. 'Oh, congrats! Sorry for asking out your man, y/n' she walked off, clearly disappointed. 'Sirius Orion Black, my eyes better be playing tricks on me or you're getting hexed!' Lily yelled, switching her gaze from Sirius to the hickey he had left on my neck. 'Lils, don't freak out! It's completely fine!' I tried to calm Lily down but she drew her wand and pointed it at Sirius. 'Hurt her and I won't hesitate to hex you Sirius!' She huffed before hugging both me and Sirius. 'I'm so happy for you! Took you long enough!' She laughed. I decided to lean my head onto Sirius' shoulder so all the girls I could see clearly staring at him would back off. I think Sirius must've realised what I was doing because he wrapped his arm around my waist. 'Okay everyone! Now the real party can begin since we've been waiting hours for Sirius and y/n to show up! We'll start by playing a game. Who's up for spin the bottle?' James announced as everyone gathered around the small table in front of the fire in the centre of the common room. This should be interesting I thought.

A/N - Very long chapter! But you and Sirius are official, you spent hours together in the astronomy tower and Sirius was threatened multiple times! How fun! That's all for now. I'll probably get the next chapter out tomorrow!