꧁The Problem꧂

A/N - Quickly just wanted to say thank you so much for 350 reads and the first vote on the story! It means a lot to me that people actually read my book and like it! Feel free to comment and I'll reply if I can! I've only had 1 comment but honestly it made my day! Again, thank you for so many reads and the support I've been given! It means a lot! Okay on with the chapter!

'Spit it out Regulus! We don't have all day!' Sirius hissed. 'Mother sent me a letter saying she was going to talk with y/n's parents about an arranged marriage..' regulus trailed off. 'WHAT?! NO WAY! NOPE! NEVER!' I yelled. 'But.' Regulus said calmly 'If her parents decline a marriage between her and I, they said they might try and get her betrothed to you Sirius.' Sirius and I looked at each other when Regulus said that. 'You mean we could get married with approval?' Sirius sounded shocked by his own words. Regulus nodded and I just hugged Sirius. 'You get in here too Reg, thank you for telling us!' Sirius said as he indicated for his brother to join the hug. 'How are you both so tall? Like is it a trait all Black Family members must have? To be giants?' I asked, causing both boys to laugh. Regulus smiled and said goodbye to Sirius and I and we headed to the common room.

On our way to the common room, Sirius stopped. I looked at him confused. He then picked me up and started spinning me around. 'Imagine! You'll be Y/n Black, wife of Sirius Black! I actually like the sound of that! I really like the sound of it! This is the one time my parents have made a good decision!' He said as he kept spinning me. 'I can imagine me being stuck with you for the rest of our lives, to be honest I'd love it. You mean the world to me!' I laughed as I hugged into Sirius. 'I really do love you y/n.' Sirius stopped spinning me and I wrapped my legs around him so I didn't fall. Sirius started heading to the common room, still carrying me. 'Balderdash' he said as the portrait swung open. I caught the fat lady smirking at us so I shot her a glare. 'Hello everyone!' Sirius said as he sat down and because he was carrying me, I was now sat on his bloody lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. 'Padfoot, did you kidnap the poor girl?' James asked, holding back a laugh. 'Nope, she jumped into my arms on the way up here Prongs.' Sirius smirked. I turned my upper body so I was facing James, still remaining wrapped around Sirius, and I mouthed 'He's lying' to James which just made him burst out laughing. After a while of talking with James, Sirius, Remus and Peter, the girls finally came downstairs. 'Yay! I'm not the only girl anymore!' I exclaimed as they came downstairs. When the girls came down, Sirius wrapped his arms around my waist so I wasn't able to move. I swear this boy is clingy as hell I thought.

We were all talking for a while just about general things when James decided we should all play a party game together. James wanted to go with his favourite game 'Spin the bottle' which I'm guessing is so he could kiss Lily. Honestly, I was up for it. Even if I didn't land on Sirius I think I'd be okay. Sirius seemed fine with it too. Eventually, James managed to convince everyone that we should play it. 'I'll go first!' James announced as he leaned forward and spun the bottle he pulled out of nowhere. The bottle spun and spun until it eventually landed on....

Me.

James flicked his gaze from Sirius to me. I also decided to look at Sirius. 'It's the game, love. At least it's not the going to the dorm version. As long as it's just a quick peck I honestly couldn't care less. Even if it's on the cheek or the lips I know you only love me y/n.' Sirius said. I looked over at James and we both awkwardly got up, meaning I had to move from my spot on Sirius' lap. We both stood there very awkwardly. 'I'm just gonna kiss you on the cheek, okay Prongs?' I asked. James nodded and I quickly placed a kiss on his cheek. Surprisingly, it wasn't as weird as I imagined. It felt the same way it did when I kissed my brother on the cheek, even though that rarely happened. (( A/N - In my family that's a normal thing, like kissing siblings on the cheek. I dunno if that's normal for anyone else but to me it's normal lol )) I took a seat beside Sirius, barely fitting into the space. 'Who's next?' James asked. Sirius leaned forward and spun the bottle around. It felt like the spinning went on forever. The bottle started to slow down and it landed on....

Marlene.

They both got up and Sirius placed a kiss on her forehead. They both quickly sat back down. When Sirius took his seat beside me again, he wrapped his arm around me protectively. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he pulled me closer to him. 'I love you.' He whispered to me while he started to twirl my hair around his finger. 'I love you too Sirius.' I whispered as I smiled up at him. Next up to spin the bottle was Peter. He spun it really weakly, it only went around like twice before falling on....

Lily.

I saw James' face turn slightly red, obviously from anger, as Peter and Lily got up. Lily quickly kissed his cheek and sat down. When I say quickly, I mean so quickly that if you blinked you would've missed it. Next up was Remus. He spun it quite hard, the bottle was spinning for almost a minute before landing on....

Dorcas.

They got up and quickly kissed. It wasn't quick enough for you to miss it if you blinked but still quite quick. Now all the boys had gone, it was the girls' turns. Of course it had to start with me. I spun the bottle and it landed between Remus and Sirius so I had to spin again, Sirius wasn't happy about that because he tried saying that it was closer to him than Remus. I spun the bottle again and it landed on...

Sirius.

When the bottle was pointed at him, Sirius' face lit up. Straight away he turned to me, cupped my face in one hand while pulling me closer by the waist with the other, leaned in and started kissing me. Then, my boyfriend decided that it was a good idea to start snogging me in front of our friends. James started to cheer us on while the rest of the group just cooed and 'awww'-ed at us. Once we pulled apart, Sirius kept his arm around my waist and I returned my head to his shoulder. 'I don't know whether I find you two adorable or disgusting' Lily laughed. 'Same Lils!' Marlene, Dorcas and Mary all said in unison. The next person up to spin was Marlene. She spun the bottle, it went round and round for a while and it landed on...

Dorcas.

The two laughed as they got up and quickly kissed. It was at a similar speed to the way Lily had kissed Peter's cheek. The game just continued from then. We only played everyone spun once since it was nearing dinner. We had missed lunch while talking but didn't mind. The group scattered, Remus and Lily went off to a corner of the common room to study, James and Peter went to their dorm and Dorcas, Mary and Marlene went to our dorm. Sirius and I remained on the couch, continuing to talk. 'Y/n, I have something to ask you.' Sirius said abruptly and out of nowhere. 'What's up Siri?' I smiled. 'Would you want to spend the night in my dorm tonight? Not like anything weird but just cuddles?' He asked. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks when he spoke. 'S-Sure!' I said a little too quickly. 'Brilliant!' Sirius exclaimed. Out of nowhere, Sirius decides to pick me up again and start spinning me around the same way he did earlier. 'You, my dearest y/n m/n Diggory, are the love of my life. Did you know that?' He whispered to me. 'Yes I did for two reasons, first because you, Sirius Orion Black, are the love of my life and second because you've told me about twenty times today!' I giggled. Sirius then stopped spinning me but kept me in the air so again to keep myself from falling, I wrapped my legs around his waist. 'It's almost time for dinner, let's go!' He said as he started heading to the portrait. Sirius carried me all the way to the great hall, which got a few stares and whispers but it didn't seem to bother Sirius so it didn't bother me. Sirius put me down then we sat down side by side and Sirius put his arm around my waist as usual. We had a good dinner but what we didn't notice was some unexpected guests enter the great hall...