꧁Back at Hogwarts꧂

Sirius slid the door open slowly. 'Hey Reg..' he said, avoiding his brother's gaze. 'Hello, Sirius. Y/n.' Regulus said, he looked very tense. 'Can we pretend you didn't see that?' Sirius asked. I just sat silently looking at the ground. 'Agreed.' Regulus chuckled. I didn't really know Regulus but it was nice to see him happy. 'Well, I'll see you two later.' Regulus smiled before walking away. 'He...he smiled! That's not normal!' Sirius exclaimed. I giggled softly at his remark. 'Now, where was I? Oh yeah, right here.' Sirius said as he poked a spot on my neck and resumed what he was doing before. 'Get a room!' The groggy voice of James Potter said. Sirius slowly pulled away from my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist. Lily slowly opened her eyes. 'Where'd Peter go?' She asked. 'Dunno, he said he didn't want to fifth wheel and left.' I laughed. 'Lily, weren't you supposed to head to the prefects compartment half way through?' I asked. Lily nodded. 'We passed the half way mark almost 15 minutes ago Evans.' Sirius chuckled. Lily shot up and grabbed her robes then left. 'Bye guys! See you later, Potter!' She said as she left.

I smiled to myself when I realised James' eyes followed Lily as she left. 'Finally! I can come back in!' Peter said as he burst into the compartment. 'Why did you leave, Wormtail?' James asked. 'Didn't want to sit alone with all the couples.' Peter laughed. 'Come on now Wormtail! Padfoot and Cotton aren't too bad!' James chuckled. 'Cotton?' Peter asked. 'Oh yeah! I'm Cotton. Since I'm a white husky animagus we thought it was fitting.' I smiled at Peter. 'Ohhhh! Okay!' Peter smiled. 'Y/n! Come on! Ignoring us for the boys?!' Marlene shouted into the compartment. 'Hey Marl-' I was cut off by Marlene grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the compartment. 'Bye Siri!' I shouted. 'Bye babe!' I heard Sirius shout back. I was pulled into a compartment and greeted by Alice, Dorcas and Mary. 'Hey girls.' I smiled. 'Took you long enough!' Dorcas laughed. We spent the majority of the train ride talking with each other and joking around.

We finally arrived at Hogwarts. I walked out and found Sirius who was holding my trunk. 'Here you are, y/n.' Sirius smiled as he passed me my trunk. 'Thank youuuu!' I smiled. 'Hey y/n. Can we talk for a minute?' Remus walked up to me. 'Sure Remy!' I smiled. Remus and I walked off to a secluded area since the carriages didn't leave for another ten minutes. 'Y/n, I'm still really into Sirius. Like it got worse. To be perfectly honest, I don't like seeing you with him. I don't know why but I just can't stand it. I'm really sorry, I don't want to loose you as a friend because you're just as important to me as Sirius is and I wouldn't be able to cope with loosing either of you..' he rambled. 'Moony. First of all, calm down. It's okay, I understand that it's hard to see the person you like with someone else and I couldn't be any more sorry that I'm that person..' I took a deep breath. 'Secondly, like I said the night I came to the whomping willow. Me? Not being friends with you? Never!' I smiled. I pulled Remus into a tight hug. 'You're too kind y/n..' he whispered. 'Am not! You're just so easy to be kind to!' I smiled. 'Also, y/n, even though my feelings for Sirius have just exploded, I may or may not like someone else too..' Remus trailed off. 'Oh my Merlin! Whoooo!' I asked excitedly. 'Lucia Williams...' he murmured. 'OH MY MERLIN YESSSS REMUS!' I shouted. Luckily, we were far enough from everyone else that no one heard me. 'You are a bisexual iconnn!' I giggled. 'Thanks y/n! Now we better get to the carriages!' Remus smiled. We ran over to the carriages and found our friends. The boys all sat in a carriage together while I sat with Lily, Marlene and Dorcas, Alice sat with Frank Longbottom, Mary and another boy in our year called Sam Langford, a Hufflepuff boy who I'm quite sure fancies Mary and I am positive Mary fancies him! (( Quick note, Sam is one of two characters so far that I own and is not cannon to the Harry Potter series. I own all rights to this character. Okay that's all )) Anyways, while in the carriage, Marlene and Dorcas were interrogating Lily about her and James. I just sat laughing the whole time and whenever Lily said nothing was going on I'd say 'I beg to differ!' Then resume laughing.

After a while, we ended up in the great hall. Surprisingly, the girls and I sat away from the marauders, except Alice who was sat down sort of near them with her boyfriend, Frank Longbottom. 'I swear to Merlin if you don't stop staring at Sirius and talk to us y/n, I won't hesitate to hex you!' Marlene laughed. I snapped out of my trance and faced my friends. 'Welcome back to Planet Earth, y/n!' Lily chuckled. Just as I was about to respond, I was interrupted by Professor Dumbledore. 'Hello everyone! Welcome back from Christmas break! This term is a very important one for those of you in your fifth and seventh years as fifth years start their O.W.Ls next week and seventh years start their N.E.W.Ts. I wish you all the best of luck with your exams! Now, I'm guessing you are all just as hungry as I am so without further ado, let the feast begin!' He announced as hundreds of plates filled with food appeared in front of us. Everyone started eating and the feast was over and done with really quickly. I was walking back to the common room with the girls when a familiar face appeared in front of me. 'Why hello Peeves! It's been a while!' I smiled. 'Miss Diggory, I have been instructed to get you to the courtyard by whatever means necessary.' Peeves said before reaching behind his back and pulling out a water balloon from Godric knows where. 'So, get to the courtyard or get soaked!' He smiled mischievously. 'Well ladies, I'm being taken hostage! I'll see you later!' I giggled as I was chased to the courtyard by none other than the famous Peeves the Poltergeist.

I stepped out to the courtyard and turned to Peeves. 'Am I free to not be held hostage?' I laughed. 'For now..' Peeves hummed before floating away. I turned around again to see the four marauders stood in front of me. 'Well, hey there Cotton.' James smiled. 'Prongs.' I smiled. 'So, we have an idea for you, love.' Sirius said. 'We want you to join us on full moons to make sure we don't do anything completely stupid or get caught!' Remus laughed. 'Wait, you guys are finally going to let me?!' I smiled. The four boys nodded happily at me. 'Of course I'm coming!' I smiled as I pulled all four of them into a group hug. 'Finally I'll have another sane person!' Remus laughed. After standing joking around for a while, the five of us headed back to the common room. 'A fifth Marauder. Brilliant..' the Fat Lady said. I laughed at her statement. A fifth Marauder...