The Outbreak

"Zomboss! Zomboss! Code Z! Code Z!" Ben yells, busting through the door. Zomboss was asleep in his chair when he heard Ben. "Oh shit!" Zomboss squealed, turning on Z News. "According to Z News, all female plants are trapped in a permanent lust." Zomboss reported, fear in his voice. "Great, and I thought today wouldn't get any worse." Ben sighs, unaware of the open door behind him. "Why do you say th- AAUGH!!" A long, thorny vine pierced its way through Zomboss's chest, skewering his heart. Ben stared in shock, gun in hand. "Aw, did you miss me~?" Button purrs, a vine locking the doors. She inches closer, hearts in her eyes. "You forgot your wallet... so I returned it!" She giggles, as Ben's wallet fell from the ceiling. "Now, for my reward~..." Ben aimed his gun at the flower, trembling. "Don't make me do this. What would Dave thi-." Ben was hushed by Button.

"Oh Benny, i already got rid of him." She pulls Ben closer, purring. She rips his pants off, Ben's flaccid 10 incher hidden in his undies. Button pins her mate to a wall. "Please don't make me get rough with you...." Button sighs, seeing her mate struggle in her grasp. "Oh well, good night Benny..." Ben stopped for a moment. "Wait what?" Before getting bitten on the neck by Button. He would call for help, for anyone. But he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Ben woke up in a room filled with little plushes. He tries to get up, but the vines on his chest tightened. "Good morning Benny... are you ok?" Ben looked her in the eye for the first time. "You just killed my boss, and threatened pretty much all my friends. So yeah, their is that..."

"Come on Benny, don't be like that..." Button sighs, clearly tired. "Maybe I need to ask you that... you look tired."  Button rolls her eyes. "I may be crazy for you, but I'm not a dummy. You're just gonna kill me in my sleep." Ben looked at her,shocked.
"Button, at least I had the decency to look the men in the eye that I killed,  I can't say the same for you.." Button tried to argue, but fell asleep on Ben's lap. Ben just sighs, looking elsewhere. "Why, out of any other zombies, why me..." Ben muttered, clearly getting angry. Button awoke to Ben clawing at his face, angrily mumbling. "Ben. Benny, please stop.." Button hugs her mate, not knowing by doing just that, she just pissed him off even more. "I show one act of kindness, and then the whole world goes to SHIT!" Ben roars, all of his past trauma and pain hitting him like a tidal wave.

Button finally stops him by pulling him into a hug. "Shh, it's ok." Benny fell asleep in her arms, clearly soothed. Button blushes, sighing as relief washes over her. "Can't believe that this is how Mom met Dad." She giggles to herself.