Trypanophobia

"Alright, I should have enough water to last for a while, maybe I can start boarding up the house in the meantime." Sam was a simple man, he liked nice long treks in the woods, warm apple pie, and grilled fish. Since he lived in the forest, all of those things were readily accessible. But when the outbreak hit, Sam's beloved forest became a no go zone. Even his cabin, which has been a family vacation home for years, felt like Sam wasn't the only occupant. Never the less, that didn't stop him from making a basic fence, and boarding up a majority of the large cabin. He had a journal where he would document all of the infected forms, as well as their skills, dangers, and weaknesses. Sam was pretty good at dealing with the majority of the plants, but their was always one that gave him shivers down his spine. Cacti, and for a very specific reason. When the Haze infected a cactus, it augmented their thorns, causing them to be sharper, longer, but retractable. They also possessed the ability to inject their victims with a aphrodisiac sedative, forcing the poor soul to be paralyzed , with a huge boner. This made mating very easy, and fed into Sams fear of needles.  In addition, they had the disturbing ability to blend in to almost any environment, better to sneak up on their prey.

Shaking off that creeping feeling, Sam continued to fortify his walls, having plenty of wood from lumber. This wall wasn't foolproof, but it kept plants from peeking into his home. Sam decided to walk down to the lake, opening up the gates of his wall. He marched down to the lake, pole in hand and a shovel for worms. Setting up there, he almost cast out a line when something tugged on his pant leg. He look down,realizing it was a stray dog. "Hey there little guy, how are you doing?" The mutt barked playfully and nuzzled Sam's leg. "Don't worry, little guy, I'll catch us some dinner. Just stay put, and don't lead over unwanted attention, okay?" The dog barked , lying down next to its new friend.

Sam cast out his line, watching the water ripple from the bobber. As he waited for a bite, he took the time to look around him, observing his surroundings. He marveled at the huge pine trees, admired the smooth moss covered lake rocks, and stared at the suspiciously tall tree stump that he hadn't noticed before. Sam's line suddenly jerked, prompting him to struggle with the fish. He reeled, pulled, and yanked, until finally he reeled in a massive peacock bass. "YES! I'm gonna-wait a second, was that stump that close before?" Sam remarked, looking at the now four feet away stump. Suddenly, the mutt next to Sam started to growl, barking at the dead wood. "Calm down buddy, let's just head back to camp." Sam whispered, backing up from the stump without breaking sight. He briskly walked back to camp, anxiously watching the trees around him. They seemed like they were, moving? Sam arrived, closing the gate behind the dog. "Okay buddy, I'm gonna call you Nugget." Sam smiled at the dog, it's tail wagging profusely. Sam sprayed the pan with cooking oil, then started to cut up the fish. He started to hum, when he noticed that there wasn't a statue outside before. He shrugged it off, thinking his old man had it installed and forgot to tell him.

A bit of seasoning and a few minutes later, and the fish was sizzling in the pan, filling the cabin with wonderful smells. "Oh yeah, this bad boy is going in some rice!" Sam felt the hair raise on the back of his neck, something still not sitting right with him. To quell his paranoia, Sam looked out the window to see the statue quite a bit closer than he remembered. "Okay, not normal, got it." Sam mumbled to himself, closing the blinds. He finished the fish, splitting it in two to share with Nugget. Nugget barked hungrily and devoured his portion, Sam taking his sweet time to eat. Finishing his meal, Sam went out to the front yard, determined to see what was up with the statue. But as he rounded the corner, the statue was gone. The cabin door creaked, catching Sam's attention. From inside, Nugget's barking snapped Sam back to reality, making him rush inside. "What is it, Nugget?!" Sam looked where Nugget was barking, only to see a wall. "Pipe down puppy, we don't want anyone knowing we're here." Sam sighed, prompting Nugget to lay down, still growling at the wall. "Anyway, it's getting late, wanna come to bed?" Sam asked, Nugget not budging from his spot. "Suit yourself." He shrugged, heading up stairs. Sam entered the bedroom, putting on his pajamas and jumping into bed. As he tried to drift off to sleep, he heard the sound of his generator cutting off. "Aw man, gotta fix that." Sam sleepily groaned, rising out of bed.

He trudged down the stairs, passing a sleeping Nugget. "Heh, sleepyhead." He smiled, not noticing the spine on the dog's foot. He went outside, the moonlight softly illuminating the yard, allowing him to find his way to the generator. The gen looked like it was hit by a rock, beyond repair without tools. "I'll fix it tomorrow." Sam whispered,rubbing his eyes. He walked back to the cabin, going to pet Nugget. "Hey buddy, what's that in your foot?" Sam touched the spine, his sleepiness slowly being replaced with fear. "I-Is this a cactus needle?!" Sam clutched his chest, hyperventilating. He then took deep, slow breaths, trying to concentrate. "Okay, gotta get Nugget to safety.." Sam picked up Nugget, bringing him upstairs. He plopped him outside his room, putting a pillow underneath the dog. He went into his room, not noticing the door locking. "Hello love, I've waited all day for this~.." Sam turned sharply, seeing his worst nightmare standing in front of the door. A infected Power Cactus, those glowing pink eyes and enlarged head flowers confirming his fear. "So... many... needles..." Sam quivered, prompting the plant to move closer. "If you behave, I won't have to use them, okay darling~?" The Cactus retracted her thorns, pulling Sam on the bed. "L-Leave me alone!" Sam mumbled through shaky lips. "Shh, it's gonna be fine, I know you'll love it just as much as I will~. Just sit back, relax, and become mine~." The cactus softly pulled off Sam's pants, marveling at his thick 10 inch rod. She gently slid Sam into her mouth, slurping and gagging on his thick cock, getting frustrated at the fact that he wasn't getting hard. "Oh dear, I know you are scared, I know." The cactus cooed, brushing Sam's hair and releasing calming smells from her head flowers. Sam's muscles relaxed, the cactus returned back to pampering his dick. This time, he did get hard, much to the plant's delight. "Much better darling, you're doing so well!" She cooed, slipping her mouth back onto Sam's shaft. Sam shivered with fear, this slowly being replaced with arousal. The cactus kept it slow, briefly stopping to kiss her mate and shower him with compliments and praise. "You're being so brave, my love~." she returned to pampering his cock, slurping his slab of shmeat passionately. "F-Feels... G-Good.." Sam moans, the cactus giggling with glee. "I knew you would enjoy it, my love! All of that misplaced fear, just to make me so wet~." Sam began to throb, the plant deep throating his thick log In anticipation. As expected, the young man pumped a stomach full of sperm straight into the cactus's throat, giving her her well deserved dinner. "Wow, thanks for the tip~. I know you're still a bit shaky, so let's take it slow a bit, get to know each other. You'll be just as addicted to me as I am to you, handsome~." The cactus whispered into Sam's ear as he drifted off to sleep.
Nugget is going to have to learn to share his human.