Joey's "Encounter"

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Mark sighed, worried about his wife. "Yeah, I'm just seeing my sister, I'll be fine." Star reassured her mate, the Druid Rose off to see her sister to help her with her heat. She floated over to the park, where they were agreeing to meet. "Y-you said that you saw a single zombie?" Her cousin,Bloom, playing with her wand nervously. "Calm yourself, he's over here." She lead her to Joey, just vibing in the zombie treehouse. Bloom's face heated up, her pupils turning into hearts. "Have fun~!" Star teased, before floating home.

Joey was sitting in a hammock, almost dozing off, when a shadow loomed over him. He looked up, and saw Bloom. Her face was plastered with a intoxicated grin on her face, her eyes had hearts in them. "Do you ne- Mhph?!?!" Bloom smashed her lips into Joey's, her tongue invading the other's mouth. She hastily unbuttoned the Sky Trooper's pants, cramming the massive cock in her mouth. " AAhh!" Joey moans, thrusting in her mouth. She deep throats Joey's length, Joey's moans echoing through the park. She pushed Joey down, showing her love slit. "I-I need your seed!" She pants, slamming herself on Joey's cock.

"AAAHH~!" She screams with pleasure, laying still so her body can adjust to her new mate's massive tool. Joey grunts, then begins to thrust slowly. "F-Fuck, your tight~!" Joey growls, picking up his thrusting pace. The moans from the plant echoed throughout the neighborhood, filling the night with the noises of passion, and lust. Bloom's stem was bulging, bringing Joey even closer to his climax. "I-I'm gonna-!" Bloom moaned, before cumming on her mate's forbidden pretzel stick. Joeycame a literal gallon of forbidden frosting in his love, then pulling her into his arms. "My boy, even on your vacation day, I couldn't protect you.... I will save you!" Zomboss, from behind a camera, vows. "Bring in Jeff... Now!"