Ben's misfortune

Ben jolted awake, having a nightmare about his recent adventures. But, as he looked around, he had no idea where the fuck he was. He was in a dark forest, the tree were tall as skyscrapers. The forest was dimly lit by ever buzzing fireflies, the soft hum of their wings almost qualified as a lullaby. Ben surveyed his environment, a large clutch of flowers catching his eye.

These were a beautiful cluster of tulips, vibrant oranges, reds, and yellows dotted the small garden. Ben was so intrigued, he didn't notice the Wildflower sneaking up on him. "Beautiful, isn't it?.." the flower purred into Ben's ear, vines wrapping around his waist. "Yeah, I know, you expect Wildflowers to be tomboys, really wild. I hope I didn't disappoint you, but I'm more into passionate loving." Ben tried to get up and run, but the vines tightened, "N-No! You are not leaving me!" The flower's vines pinned Ben down, wrapping around his waist. Ben's entire body was tied down, except for his third arm... the weed ripped off his pants, sliding her long tongue on his fat member. Ben moaned, shuddering slightly at the sudden wave of pleasure. The Wildflower then took the cock into her mouth, slightly gagging. The forest was filled with slurping and gagging noises, along with the occasional muffled moan. Finally, the weed deep throats the massive cock, taking it all in. Ben shoots rope after rope of baby batter into her throat, the weed swallowing each drop with glee. She slid the cock out of her mouth, kissing the tip gently. "Calm?" The flower questioned, worried a bit. "Y-Yeah, I g-guess." Ben mumbled, his cock twitching. "Good, because now, the fun begins~... o-only if you want to..."

Ben tugged his hand out of the vines, placing a hand on the flower's cheek.  "You're the first plant asking for my consent, let's do it." The Wildflower jumped on Ben with joy, kissing him passionately. She jerked his cock, growing his bitch breaker to full length. Ben put her on her back, pressing his cock in her glistening virgin pussy. She archer her back, moaning loudly, gripping Ben's cock tightly. Ben increased his pace, taking it slow and steady. The forest,yet again, was fill with the moans of a horny couple, much to the annoyance and jealousy of other forest plants. This ordeal lasted for hours, every time Ben thrusted back in, he'd hit her g spot. Finally, Ben slammed into her, pumping her stem full of baby batter. The Wildflower screams with pleasure, her stem slightly bulging from the baby batter.
"Ahh... Ngh.. Mhn~" the flower moaned softly, a tomato red blush struck across her face. The flower's vines wrapped around Ben's waist. "Never..ahh...leave me~." She moans, kissing Ben passionately. "H-Hey, I never got your name.." Ben mumbled. "D-Daisy.." the flower purred, snuggling with her mate. The couple drifted of to sleep, much to the sadness to a certain flower.