Joey's "Misfortune"

"Hey, have you heard from Mark?" Joey asked. Joey was Mark's brother, a sky trooper, and a damn good one too. He was talking to his cousin, Jeff. Jeff was a camo ranger. "Eh, I'm sure he's fine, anywa-". Suddenly. Joey's phone rings. "Crap, gotta go!" Joey races to Z Corps, the HQ of Zomboss. "Y-you needed me?" Joey asked, saluting to Zomboss.. "Ah, yes, Joey! My finest Sky trooper! I require your assistance." Zomboss turns in his big chair. "If you haven't noticed, your brother is a traitor, he was mating with...PLANTS!" Joey was shocked. "B-but he must have been forced, or something!" Zomboss shook his head. "Sorry, my boy. I've seen it with my own eyes. Go get him, Now!" Zomboss demanded. Joey was walking down the street, shaking his head. "I-it must have been forced. Mark was Zomboss's right hand ma-Mph!" A prickly arm was put to Joey's mouth, and he was dragged away.

"Ooh, you're finally awake~" Joey awakened to a seductive voice, a cold feeling on his back. Arms wrapped around his body. Joey was a little creeped out, until he felt prickles and spines. His blood ran cold, realizing what was holding him. "P-please, don-Ahh!" Joey felt something ripped open his pants, and rubbed his throbbing member. "We're gonna have some fun today, aren't we~" the Ice Cactus coos in Joey's ear. He shudders, slowly growing erect. "My my, look how big you are~!" She purrs, being at complete awe at Joey's 9in destroyer. She put the tip in her mouth, earning moans from Joey. " Fu-Ahh!" Joey grunts, earning giggles from the Ice Cactus. "Aww, look how cute you are~!" She purrs, shoving the whole thing in her waiting mouth. "Fuck! G-god!" It was clearly Joey's first time, as the tall plant bobbed her head. Joey's thick cock disappeared in her mouth, her smacks and gargles turning him on even more. She gets up, showing her love slit.

"Do me a favor, give me some of that delicious seed~!" she purrs, slamming herself on Joey's cock. "Fuck!" She moans, bouncing on Joey's cock. Joey grunts, thrusting with her bounces. A loud, wet slapping is heard, the moans of both sides mixing together in a strange,sexual symphony.
"G-god! Your cock is so thick!" The cactus moaned, a deep, crimson blush splattered on her face. This ordeal lasted for hours, the duo never tiring. Then, finally. "I-I'm close!" Joey grunts, before cumming a literal half gallon of baby batter into his new wife. "I-I don't even know your name...." Joey breathed, before the cactus laid beside him. "F-Frost...and you?" She cooed, snuggling up to her lover. "Joey.... for a cactus, you're really cozy." Joey accepted the chilly plant's love, falling asleep in her arms. "Aw, you're just adorable~" Frost purrs, before falling asleep with him.