Jeff's Ambush

"Bloody wankers, first you fuck with my cousin, then you take my little cousin's innocence?!?! You basterds!" Jeff roared with rage at the news of Joey and Mark's "adventures". He suits up, grabbing his gun. He heads to his sniper tower, unaware of its housing of another sniper. "Hmm, Dave told me that their was a sniper up here, I'll keep looki-there you are~!" The cactus cooed at the sight of a would be mate. She hid while Jeff climbed up the tower, muttering to himself. "Bloody plants, all you do is take..." The cactus's heart hurt at his words, didn't he know not all plants were bad? The cactus made it her personal mission to show him that plants can love.

Thankfully, Jeff's tunnel vision was just the distraction that the cactus needed. As Jeff was scoped in, the cactus slowly approached him. Making sure every step counted, she wrapped her arms around his waist,just embracing him. Alone and attention starved, Jeff melts under the others hold, briefly showing his soft, tender side. "Come on, let's go inside." The cactus suggests to her new mate, the flowers on top of her head releasing calming smells. "I...Ok..." Jeff's gun lowered, as he follows the cactus indoors. "We don't need any of that Zomboss crap." She pulls the sniper on the bed, holding him, "Just you, me, and some privacy."

It was the next day, Jeff and Olive, the cactus, were sleeping. Jeff's alarm went off, but his clock was shot by a cactus spike. "You're not leaving." She purrs, hugging her mate tightly. Jeff's phone rings, Zomboss calling Jeff. He reached for it, only to shudder with pleasure. Olive started to rub and stroke Jeff's member, her thorns retracted into her body. "W-What are you doing?!?" Jeff grunts, getting shushed by his mate. "Cmon, you've been working all week, let me help with that~" she cooed, pulling Jeff into bed. She removed her husband's pants, taking his tip in her mouth. "Fu-Ahh~!" Jeff moaned, bucking his hips to slide his length deeper into her mouth. She bobbed her head, earning moans from Jeff.

"Hey, Jeff, so I just blew up half of Z Corps, Can I hi- Oh God!" Jeff's friend,Ben the Motor Cross Star, walked in on Olive slamming Jeff's cock in her love slit. "H-Hey, he's a b-bit busy, come again~" she purrs, as Ben slams the door behind him, getting on his bike, and driving off to Zen Peak.