Encounter 3

Mark didn't know whether to be turned on or creeped out. He was asleep in bed with Evergreen and Star, the rose he met. He woke up, got dressed, and looked out the window. The same Alien Flower that was following him on both missions, was rubbing herself, looking directly into his eyes. "!;&,!;!.&...:$;$?" She purrs, tilting her head. "What...the....fuck..." Mark breathes, earning a giggle from the perverted flower. " I said I think you're cute~" she smirks, watching Mark blush. He walked out the door, shrugging.

"Hey, I'm not done talking, cutie~!" The flower followed him, purring. "Please, just find someone else to fuck, it's too early." Mark mumbled, sipping his coffee. The flower huffed adorably, puffing her cheeks out. "Give me your seed!" She grumbled. "Heh, you're cute when you're mad~" Mark teased. "I-uhh.." the flower fumbled with her words, blushing madly. "Now, kindly walk away." Mark politely demanded. "No!" The flower stick to him like glue. "I already have two plants at home, I don't need a third." Suddenly, his pants dissolved in a instant. He then got pulled into a bush.

"Can. You. DON'T." Mark sighs, than tries to get up. The flower ripped off his underpants, shoving his cock in her mouth. "Fuuuuck!" Mark moaned, holding her petals. She bobbed her head up and down, tongue sliding around the thick dick. Mark grabbed her head, and began to skull fuck her. "Glp!" The flower moans, vibrating around the cock. He arms lay limp, letting the zombie slam his cock in her mouth. "F-fuck... I'm getting close!" Mark grunts. He looked down at the flower, and he could swear that she had hearts for pupils.

Mark slams into the flower, cumming a literal quart of love sauce down the flowers throat. She struggles, but swallows it all. "Thanks for the seed!" She cheerfully giggles before turning to walk away. "Oh no you don't, I'm not done yet~." Mark growls. The flower shivers, slowly spreading her legs, showing her love slit. Marks shoves his meat in, grunting. "AHH!" She screams with pleasure, having a orgasm on the spot. "Heh, first time~?" Mark grins, hearing the loud moans from the flower. He begins to start slamming in and out. "G-GHAA!" Her moans echo throughout the neighborhood, attracting the attention of a very hor- i mean curious, Ice Cactus. "HERE IT CUMS~!" Mark yells, before filling he flower to the brim. He takes her inside, sighing. He's got a lot of explaining to do. To Zomboss, why he wasn't at work today, and the other girls, where this glower came from. "Heh, I could get used to this~" Mark thought.