Max's rescue party

"Ben has been missing ever since his vacation, a maybe I should go check on him..." Max thought, getting in his car. Max was Ben's little brother, but unlike his brother, Max was born mute. As he drove, Max turned on the radio, hoping to hear something about the weird happenings around his house. "Breaking News! Our leader Zomboss was found dead in his lab, and Ben Samsonite has gone missing." The staticky voice from the radio reported. Max sighed. It was just as he feared. Max pulled up to Zen Peak. Getting out of his car, Max walked around, looking for his brother. He went to the place where Ben was previously sitting, and found a Mystic Flower, facing away from him. Max turned to get back in his car, but stepped on a beer can.

The flower turned to look at Max. She had black streaks on her face, almost making look like tear marks. Her eyes were a deep crimson, but when she saw Max, they went pink. Her roots pulled Max to her,much to Max's fear. She looks deep into Max's eyes, then smiles. "Your heart is pure.... but you seek your brother. Tell me, what's your name?" She asked in a ominous but cheerful tone. Max sighed, then pointed to his mouth, then shakes his head. "Oh, well that's fine, let's go find that brother of yours!" The flower beams. The duo ended up stumbling into the plant apartments, hearing purring. Max peaks into a room, not knowing that the Mystic Flower behind him was plotting of a way to make Max hers. She shrugged, then pulled Max into her room, conveniently a door over to Button's room.

Max struggled, not seeing how the black streaks turned into little hearts. The flower dragged Max on her bed, wrapping her roots around him. She ripped of his pants, rubbing his member. She kisses Max, a blush striking his face. His 10 incher grew large, and the flower giggles. She positioned herself over him, slowly sinking down. She moans with pleasure, and Max grunted. This ordeal lasted for hours, the pair's pace only slightly increasing. Finally, Max pumped a literal gallon in his mate's womb, causing the flower to fall on his chest. They cuddled for the rest of the night, unaware that a similar ordeal was happening next door.