Ben's Escape

Ben woke up, drowsy and confused, his head aching with pain. He sat up, noticing that no vines restrained him from leaving. The apartment was empty, the door slightly ajar. A cool mist flowed from the air, slightly fogging the air around Ben. The Motor X Star hopped off the bed, searching frantically for his gun, only to come up empty handed. It was a bit dark out, so he grabbed the flashlight to his left, taking deep breaths.

He slowly open the door, the frame creaking loudly. After a solid look around, Ben decided to fucking book it to the outside parking lot, not daring to look back. He busted through the door, and man, the outside world wasn't much better. Buildings lay in ruin, fires spreading without any repercussion. Cars lay on their sides, some even fully tipped over, and a pink haze floated throughout the mist. Ben wasn't sure what to do, but he heard footsteps so he ran for the trees. As he climbed the tree, Ben's saw the door creak open, but only a nightcap stepped out, trembling. Ben let out a sigh of relief, but soon regretted it when the mushroom teleported on his lap. "Oh thank god, someone who isn't infected! We gotta get out of here!" She whispered, clinging onto Ben. Ben was puzzled, should he trust her? Her eyes were normal, so she wasn't infected. "Uhh, yeah, we should, but I'm finding my brother first." Ben decided to trust the strange mushroom, allowing her to tag along. The duo searched the perimeter, but to no avail.

They finally decided to search the apartment, but it was, different. Thorny vines decorated the halls, clawing at anything that moved. Weird, pink flowers slowly puffed out the haze, sprouting from each vine. The two survivors wandered down the halls, wary of everything. At last they made it to Max's room. Ben ran inside,shaking his brother awake. "Bro, wake up, we gotta-" before he could finish, the nightcap shrieked with pleasure. She knelt down, shuddering violently. "G-Guys, I-I think I got scratched!" She mumbled, shaking violently. Ben reached out to her, but the infection spread quickly, her moans growing louder and louder. Ben and Max ran outta there, trying to take advantage to the pre infection pleasure waves. Max's leg was snagged, getting dragged away, Ben suffering the same fate.

Max woke up in some sort of cave, a soft, purple glow illuminating the area around him. He turned to the source, an saw what was also locking him in. It was a huge wall of mushrooms, blocking the entrance. Max heard little steps, so he whirled around. His eyes were covered immediately, an his arms were binded to his body. Max's pants were gently taken, and a wave of pleasure hit him like a freight train. Max moaned, the sound of gagging and slurping filled the cave. The sucking stopped, the mystery lover kissed the tip of Max's cock. "I always wanted you, I've watched you since we first met." The voice called, the feminine tone alluring Max even more.

"I would have took you for myself, but that FLOWER snatched you. It's ok now, I have you~." Max heard a small commotion, before something very tight and moist pressed down on his cock. The mystery plant moaned, taking deep breaths. "O-Ok, I'm gonna sit on your fat cock, but I want to see you beautiful eyes, please, don't be alarmed." The moss around Max's eyes yielded, revealing a rather tall Nightcap. This one was blue in color, and with a hour glass figure. Her blush was adorable, and Max noted that she loosened the grip on his arms. He busted out of his binds, pinning the mushroom to the bed. He slowly pushed in her tight snatch, moaning with pleasure.

-To be continued..:)