Bonus part: Ben's new friend

"Now this,is just what I needed..." Ben sighed, laying back in his beach chair that he set up. Ben was taking the week off, and he needed some him time. He was gonna take a sip of his beer, but her heard some giggling behind him. He jumped up, grabbing his Dirt Devastator, and turns around. He saw two flowers, who were watching him, back up slowly, one was a Stuffy and one was a Fire. "If you girls were trying anything, I suggest rethinking your plan." Ben growled, making the Fire Flower run away. Ben looked at her, before turning his gun to the Stuffy Flower. "I-I can explain!" The flower trembled, causing Ben to chuckle. "Better start doing just that,flower."

"S-So me and my friend were just trying to p-play hide and seek, and then we saw you, a-and we wanted a c-closer look a-and... a-and...." the flower started to tear up, clearly fearing for her life. "Hey, no tears. I'm not gonna hurt you." Ben sighs, his gun lowering slightly. The Stuffy hics. "R-Really?" Her eyes widened. "Yeah, sit here." Ben pats the spot next to him, the flower jumped up to join him. "So, what's your name?" Ben asked the Stuffy Flower. "Button, I know, uncreative.." she muttered, tearing up again. "Nah, pretty cute name if you ask me." Ben replied, causing the flower to blush. "Aw, your too sweet." She purrs, leaning into the other. She silently roots into the ground, her roots taking the others gun, and placing it elsewhere. She then directed her roots to grab Ben. "What the?!?!.... Hey, a little help here?!" Ben looks over to the other, seeing a sick twisted smirk on the Button's face. "If you were looking for a innocent flower, my friend would be better. You're really cute, you know~."

"W-Wait, now hold on now..." Ben reached for his gun, realizing it was nowhere to be found. "Oh dear, I get to keep you all for myself~."Button giggles, leaning even closer to her soon to be mate. She lifted his helmet, Ben's frizzy hair bounced out. (Picture the tennis star's hair, but black.) "God, your adorable, good thing I have you all to my self~." Ben reached and grabbed his taser. He slammed it into one of the roots holding him, making it let go. He rush to his bike, picking up his gun. He revs up his bike, Button hissed. "Now, that wasn't very nice." She snarled. Ben took no chances, driving off to Z Corps. He forgot one important thing. His wallet, which showed his address, and Z Corps's address. Button giggles. "Time to give my mate a visit~."