Encounter 2

With Evergreen at home, Mark was sent on a different mission. To retrieve and deliver intel. Mark was strolling down a alleyway, Mega Cannon in hand. He hears commotion,and hides behind a dumpster. "Dam it! My heat is coming in, and I don't have any seed!" A feminine voice whined. Mark rocket leaped up a building, looking down at a... Druid rose? "Fuuuck, i need seed..." she groaned, Mark still hidden. Mark was told to have no casualties, so he tried to sneak away.

Like the clumsy fuck he was, Mark tripped and fell onto the rose. "Shit, sorry mate." Mark casually says, before the rose's tendrils wrap around his waist, pulling him close. "S-sorry, but I need your seed... please don't resist~" she purrs, sending chills down Mark's spine. "W-wait what?!" Mark shivers, trying to get up. The rose tighten her grip, whining. "Please don't go... I need you~" she mewed, fiddling with Mark's belt. She succeeded in removing his pants, Mark blushing immensely. Mark's huge length bounced out of his pants, the Rose blushing deeply. "W-woah, you're huge~!" She marveled at the throbbing length, her mouth watering. She licked the tip, sending pleasure waves up Mark's body. "F-fuck!" Mark moaned, as the Rose takes the tip of his shaft in her mouth.

She takes the full length, bobbing her head up and down. Her throat constricts around Mark's cock, bringing him ever closer to "fertilization". She takes it out of her mouth, then gets on top, her love slit showing. "Please, be gentle~" she purrs. Mark pushes the tip in, earning loud, echoing moans to escape the Rose. He slides the rest of it in, a visual bulge appearing in her stem. "AAH!" She screams with pleasure, her body twitching. Mark slowly bucked his hips, moving in and out at a steady pace. The moans echoed down the allyway. "F-first time?" Mark asked between grunts. The rose nodded her head, unable to speak through the pleasure. "Ahh,d-don't stop~" she purrs, Mark's thrusts increase pace.