Ashes to Ashes

As you know, Neighborville is in shambles. Fire is everywhere, the Haze blanketing the place like a cloud.  Amongst the rubble, A human man emerged from a makeshift shelter, coughing profusely. Oscar had been hopping in between  refugee camps, each one being overwhelmed and "mated" as they referred to overrun camps. But Oscar seems to have the worst luck out of anyone. His tools alway broke, his food was always burnt, and he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. And worst of all, whenever he sleeps, he feels  like he's being cuddled.

Oscar sighed , the lake he was fishing in was empty, again. His stomach growled painfully, signaling him that it was time to head back to camp. He limps back to camp, a makeshift tent made from burnt trees and trash. Oscar headed inside, making sure he locked the door. He crawled over to his food storage, a simple cabinet he jacked from a house. He grabbed some beef jerky, munching on the dried food and checking the durability of his fishing spear. As he expected, it would need a bit of sharpening. All of the sudden, Oscar hears giggling, as well as talking. " I wonder if any survivors from that camp are still around. It's a shame I came late, the tasty ones were stolen. Bummer, but the girls can't have grabbed ALL of them, right?"

Oscar froze, that was the distinct voice of an infected Fire Flower. That thing could burn down his house and claim him the second she knew he was there. Oscar slowly backed away from the door, failing to notice the window next to him, silently sliding open. As Oscar backed himself into a wall, a note fell from the ceiling, fluttering down to  Oscar's hand. "Look up, cutie~." Oscar looked up, shaking. There, in all of her stalking glory, was the very thing Oscar swore was watching his every move. Oscar screamed, sprinting outside to the pond. "Oh there you are, hun~. What's got you in such a rush?~" The Fire Flower giggled. Oscar bolted past her, jumping straight into the lake, swimming to the emergency spot he made. "Running is useless, Darling~!" The Vampire Flower called from inside his home, slinking towards the lake. The Fire Flower fumed, afraid the other flower would steal her man.

   "HEY! I was already looking for a mate, go steal someone else's life, fang face!" The Vampire was not amused, turning to face the smoldering flower
"Excuse me, but I've been stalking this cutie pie all month, so I think I'm entitled to his seed, firewood. Even then, I'm sure he would prefer an elegant vampire to a steaming idiot." The V.F hissed, enraging the F.F even more. "Why you little-." The F.F snarled, before flying upwards and rocketing towards the other plant. ( I forgot to mention that the Haze significantly increases the hostesses strength and powers, better to find her mate with.) Oscar finally arrived to his secret spot, a cave on the side of the lake. He's been inside it, placing lights all over it, so he knows there isn't any dangerous wildlife in it. Stepping out of the lake, Oscar gathered sticks and branches as he walked to the cave, preparing to stay overnight.

He found an pointed stick, sharpening it on a rocks edge for fishing. Few hours later, he actually caught a few fish, and made a cover for the cave entrance. As Oscar cooked the fish on the campfire he made, rustling in a bush caught his attention, prompting him to grab the heavy stick he found. It turned out to be a false alarm, being a wild mole scrambling around. Oscar smiled,  putting down his heavy stick and helping the little meat potato back into his burrow. He stood back up, only to sense something behind him. Oscar slowly turned, seeing the same V.F standing there, badly burnt and beaten up. "So, you won, I'm guessing." Oscar sighed, the flower giggling. "Oh honey, we saw the error in our ways, opting to share instead~. Hope you don't mind, darling~." Oscar barely had time to think about what she said when the Fire Flower jumped onto his back, pinning him to the ground.

"We're gonna have so much fun, breeding all night~. By the way, my name's Amber, and that's Dimi. What's your name handsome~?" Oscar managed to break free from Amber's grasp, sprinting inside the cave  and covering the entrance. "I'd share that with my date, not my rapists." The cover explodes with flames, the two flowers stepping through. "That's fine, we'll be your dates, girlfriends, wives, AND rapists!" Dimi laughed, stalking forward. "That's weird, and not gonna happen." Oscar picked up a random rock, hurling it at Amber. Amber shot it mid air, then tried to root into the ground, only to realize it was solid stone. Dimi flew at Oscar, latching on with her exposed roots and pinning him to the floor. " The only thing I'd change about you is how much you resist!" Oscar struggled and kicked, prompting Amber to sit on his face muffling his yelling.

"Look, love, here's the reality. We know you are starving, tired, and scared. Dimi here has seen you patch up your house countless times, and I saw you swim across that entire lake without stopping once. Please just let us take care of you at least once, you deserve that much."  Oscar stopped struggling for a bit, making Amber get off him. Amber shot down a nearby tree, using it to block the entrance. "Sorry,love. Can't unblock this until we know for certain that you won't run away." Dimi slowly unwrapped just enough to push Oscar up against a wall, planting kisses all over his face. Amber rushed in to join the fun, tenderly removing Oscar's pants. The two flowers gasp in awe at Oscar's 12 inch terror, drooling at the sight. Dimi took the initiative, licking and slurping the long shaft, making Oscar cover his mouth with his hands to muffle his moans. Amber gently tugged his arm away, kissing his chest. "We want to hear every,single,moan~." Amber purred,straddling his waist.

Amber slowly positioned over Oscar's cock, slowly sliding down to the base. "You're s-so big!" Amber gasped, kissing him on the lips. Dimi pouts, mumbling something about seeing him first. Amber starts to bounce, moaning loudly and burning brightly, lighting up the entire cave.  Dimi slithered up to Oscar's face kissing him roughly and biting at his neck. "I love you so fucking much~." Dimi whispered, making Oscar blush even harder.  Amber's pace increases, moving into a rhythmic motion of lust. Finally, Oscar finished, throbbing uncontrollably and bulging Amber's stem.  "Y-You were incredible, babe~." She whispered, slumping over into a deep sleep. Dimi sighed, quickly scrambling to her feet when Oscar tried to stand up. "Hey, hey, none of that. I'll get you a mattress, just please stay put." She gently dragged him back down, kissing him on the forehead. She then skittered over to the small entrance, squeezing out. Oscar waited for a bit, then got up, walking to the entrance, noticing how it was too small for him to get through. It still allowed him to look out side, seeing that it was now night. The man sighed, leaning against a wall, waiting. Sure enough, Dimi showed back up, dragging a very comfy looking mattress. She somehow managed to fit the thing through, laying it on the floor. "Go on love, rest." She purred, gesturing o the bed. As Oscar lays down, drifting to sleep, Dimi whispered into his ear.  "Tomorrow's my turn, love~."