16.

Adrian.

"You need to run." Adrian warned but the two mystics behind him wouldn't listen. "We can't just leave you here!" Ren argued as the screeching got louder. "I'm not telling you to run so you can argue that with me, this isn't a normal spirit, it's a demon in spirit form, you can't see it but I can and it will most definitely attack you, worse yet it will attach itself to you two, now go!" Adrian yelled pushing the two into a portal he created behind them.

Splinters of woods came for Adrian's head, he knew it was the demon using it's powers, they were still limited to only what spirits can do therefore he had an advantage, for now. "Where are you, Kao." The medium mumbled as he created an orb of pure white light in his hand, training in witchcraft had him advancing further than he ever thought, he was glad. Adrian moved from the dining room to the lounge, he flipped over and onto the ceiling when multiple shards of glass were shot directly at his head.

"You really do not want to go do you." Adrian mumbled as he floated down to the ground, he placed a palm on the wall just as an orange symbol appeared, it radiated magical energy and he was using it to track anything living in the house but instead of finding it, it found him, a clawed arm attacked him but a black barrier appeared and stopped it, the only problem was there was backlash from both these things colliding, it sent Adrian to one corner of the room and the wolf standing on its hind legs to the other.

The Lycan had black pools for its eyes and no growl came from it, all Adrian got were demonic screeches, possession on this level made Adrian slightly nervous he had never separated spirit from body much less a body with two inhabitants already. In a flash he was dodging a clawed hand which had been aiming for his head, he knew possession added strength but this was unbelievable, he threw the sphere of light onto the ceiling, the vials of medicine, he dropped into the void of his shadow.

In mere seconds before the barrier activated the beast lunged for him, Adrian listened to instinct and spun back like he had never done before, this was new for him and the beast was equally surprised by his technique, orange arrows appeared in his palm and he threw two of them onto the creature. "Detonate." He ordered and the two arrows exploded but it seemed to have been a graze to the possessed wolf than anything. "Just so you know Kao, I'm sorry for any injuries!" Adrian yelled as he hid behind one of the pantry doors.

The door was removed by a single kick and Adrian had to jump up to the ceiling to avoid another swipe for his head, he knew the more possession lasted, it also became permanent, before he could attack his mind seemed to be blocking out something and it made him dizzy, he focused on the wolf, its eyes were glowing, mental torture was its aim, that was not good, he floated down steadily and stomped on the ground, multiple vines sprouted up and began coiling around the wolf. "Drain." Adrian mumbled and the vines turned from green to red, it would affect the demon, weaken it somehow.

A sphere of red flickered by the wolf's mouth and in an instant, a beam of red energy was shot at Adrian, he conjured a shield but it only served in reflecting the beam, so inturn the red beams branched out around Adrian, they were lazers now and were destroying the house more, a wall burst behind Adrian as he felt the draft blow in. He knew he had no choice but to summon it, Adrian placed a hand on his chest and focused, he pulled back his hand and with it his weapon.

It was golden, made like a lightning bolt in shape which confused him but he could see the traces of energy coating the blade, what drew him out of his inspection of the blade was snapping, the vines had done their job anyway, it lunged for him at breakneck speed, he defended himself by using his blade to take the brunt of the clawed fist, when Adrian flipped back he kicked the beast throwing it to the wall, it was disoriented but that split second was all he needed.