10.

Wedding Nightmares.

Jax.

"Ari are you ready?!" Johnny yelled as Jax walked upstairs to check on his mate who was taking forever to get ready, it had been an eventful afternoon after they ate, the triplets had been given too much sugar by Johnny and they were running around naked, Johnny himself was high on candy, Adrian had to make all the breakable furniture float but it only made it worse since Martin and Kent decided it would be fun to fly on top of two vases, broomstick's they called them, until they hit a wall and fell.

Some lessons are learned the hard way, Jax mused himself as he walked up the stairs, the whole house was being serenaded by his favorite song by Lord Huron. "Take me back to the night we met." He sang along as he opened the door to a sight that made him gasp, Adrian was smiling at him, his hair in a big drop bun with braids falling down the sides of his face, his red suit and dark navy shirt matched perfectly with Jax's, both their ties were a representation of the other's eyes. "You look—." Jax couldn't say it, it was caught in his throat. "Don't say tired, we haven't even started this horror film." Adrian retorted with a mischievous smile and Jax chuckled walking toward him.

"I was going to say, breathtakingly beautiful." He whispered as his lips tasted those of Adrian's, it felt good to kiss him, to hold him, to have his scent cover him like a beautiful blanket yet their two scents had mixed as well, though they haven't gone past exploring naked bodies, Jax wasn't in a hurry, he had his mate already and there was no point in rushing, they had a lifetime together. "Thank you." Ari mumbled, cheeks flushed, his rosy lips swollen, Jax smirked happily at his handiwork. "Can I just keep you in here for myself." The tall kitsune mused as he felt possessive over his mate, Adrian chuckled with a breathy sigh.

"Unfortunately no, you can't because your friend invited you, mine did too, on top of that we need to do this because I have a feeling the vampires are hiding something and this wedding is the best place to get answers, also we get to scout out other mystics, but any sign of trouble, we're out." Adrian assured as he hugged Jax again, with a smile tugging at his lips, the kitsune knew his mate was right but it didn't make him feel any better, Adrian fixed the loose strands of Jax's curly hair, he always found himself with his fingers tangled in there and Jax loved the feeling of his mate touching any part of him, after all, he was his.

He held out his arm for Adrian who clutched onto him like he belonged right beside him, with the invitations in hand and any of what they needed, they walked down the stairs, as they got down Johnny was wolf whistling and the six year old triplets were cheering and clapping, this made Adrian flush and Jax laugh, it was their moment. "Pictures!" Johnny asserted and they took a good amount of time taking those pictures, from every angle and everyone included. Jax sent the photos to his dad who immediately sent heart emojis and posted them on his Instagram page along with any possible outlet of showing off he could get, Jax knew these photos would be bragged about a lot by this father and he was happy the man was coming back to being himself.

"Now can we go?" Adrian questioned and the two older boys whined whilst the young ones were in a world of their own. Jax could feel magic from the twins, and magic from Kent as well, with all that had been happening he had forgotten to check on it sooner, he knew he had to check soon because if he could feel it then some other not so nice people could and that could be bad, he decided to do it after tonight, he would tell his mate and they would find a solution to it rather early than late, as for tonight he was going to have to watch them even more so than usual. "Johnny when we get there, keep an eye on the kids, you may get distracted I know but keep a close eye on them, I will too." Jax instructed mentally and his brother nodded with a smile.