07.

Adrian.

Adrian hated workdays, ask him why, he would tell you it wasn't the particular workday that he hated, it was the day itself, Monday was a hellish day in every sense of the word, so when he was working he seemed to be grumpy but whenever a customer would show up, you would be met by a dazzling smile, any supermodel would be put to shame, at least he hoped so.

At work he generally didn't concern himself with the other staff, small talk here and there seemed to suffice, he didn't want people prying into his life, it was bad enough three quarters of the staff was mystic, he wasn't going to add more fuel to a fire that was already raging, they were his kind but so was his family and keeping them safe was a higher priority. Today he was manning the register not waiting, it amused him how his boss seemed to want him at the register instead of waiting tables, whenever he asked the man, his response was always the same.

"You're pretty and you bring in customers, tables give them temptation to get grabby and I don't want you to get groped." He was right in a way, customers did get grabby but it wasn't to him, it often happened with the one girl who was a senior at one of the other schools in Greeneway bay who worked with him, she had several restraining orders on a couple of boys and men but it seemed they never listened.

"Adrian!" The twins cheered bringing his thought process to a halt, the staff and patrons alike turned to look at the five boys who entered the restaurant, obviously they would look at the two teenagers with heights beyond six foot walking in with preschoolers. "Hey sweethearts, oh my little princes I missed you." Adrian cooed his little brothers and each placed a kiss on his cheek earning adoring smiles and coos from the patrons. "Hey big brother." Johnny also mildly yelled and pressed a kiss to Adrian's temple, Adrian accepted the affection hungrily, he loved his family.

"Hey sweetness." Jax bent down and kissed Adrian too, his cheeks burned with the embarrassment but all in all he loved the teasing kisses from Jax. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked perplexed by the visit at work, he had never told them to come nor had they told him they would. "We wanted to surprise you, and also we got hungry, the triplets wanted fries and you know how badly I make them." Johnny explained earning a laugh from Adrian, who bent down and tickled Mark and Kent.

"Alright, pick a table and I will have the order right out, I'm about to finish my shift in five so wait for me." He instructed and the five of them shuffled to find a table at one particular corner with a window, Adrain finished his shift easily and changed into his normal clothes, since he worked at the restaurant he paid half price on any meals he chose, he picked out everything he wanted for the kids and the two older boys along with himself and paid for it.

"He's so cute." A girl not much older than Adrian stood at the table the boys had chosen, she was gushing over Mark who was in Jax's lap, yes it was cute but also made Adrian angry seeing as the girl was trying to get to Jax through his baby brother, he was jealous obviously but tried not to show it, Adrian walked with another waiter and placed the food at the table, when he did so the girl plus the boys looked at him with smiles. "Babe I saved you a seat." Jax immediately grabbed Adrian to sit next to him, it was so close that he could feel Jax's heartbeat.

"Yay, food!" Johnny cheered as he took his food and served the three little boys as well, the girl was dumbfounded as she saw Jax clinging to Adrian almost putting him on the same lap Mark was on. "Do you mind, we're trying to eat and your hovering is irritating." Martin snapped at the girl, she immediately nodded her head and waved awkwardly before rushing out, Johnny could barely contain his laughter or Jax either.