12.

Adrian.

"I didn't want to believe this." Adrian mumbled as he looked at the screen of his laptop, he really didn't want to believe that the Mr. Leyton he'd laughed with, the same man he had coffee in the rain with, the same man who had been there for his family when things had gotten tough, had betrayed him like this, had used the perfect cover as the police chief to get him under his control, all the files he was looking at, the money transfers, it all led back to the vampire's head.

He had hoped there was a point of return for the vampires, they had strategically placed Cooper in his life, Conrad it seems he also was looking into Jax that's why he had befriended him. "I can't believe this." Jax growled angrily, Adrian knew seeing was believing and Jax seeing that Conrad had played his cards well in placing himself in his life, he knew it would make him feel a myriad of emotions one that trumped all of them was anger.

"He was there at dad's funeral, I can't believe he could do this." His mate mumbled beside him in disbelief. Adrian didn't know what to say, he merely closed the laptop and hugged his mate. "I'm sorry." He offered with a hug making Jax chuckle, the kitsune shuffled closer and kissed his mate, it quickly got heated and the room felt a little too hot but Adrian couldn't deny it this time, he wanted him, all of him. Jax groaned as he moved to loom over Adrian with his calculating eyes. "Do you want to keep going, once we take the plunge, there is no going back." Jax asserted and Adrian nodded. "I might need something more verbal." The kitsune urged.

"I want this, I want you and not because of anything that's been going on this past week, I just want you." Adrian replied and the kitsune wasted no time as his hands snaked their way underneath Adrian's too large shirt, their kiss grew harder, they each hungered for the other and their desire consumed them both. Adrian held onto Jax as his nipples were assaulted, the feeling of his mouth sucking and biting on his skin brought pleasure he never thought it could. Jax tossed away his shirt with a smirk, Adrian began to trail his hand down over Jax's body, the ripples of muscles, every dip and curve he had.

His breath hitched when he felt it, Jax's cock made him gulp down because of its sheer size yet somehow it made him want Jax even more, their lips met again and each moan was louder than the last, easily both their boxers came off and Adrian flushed at his mate, he didn't get the opportunity to say or move as Jax flipped him over onto all fours, he registered Jax's mouth on his shaft, he didn't tentatively lick, he took him down his throat, a moan escaped Adrian's lips as he held on to the headboard, having his cock stroked and pumped made his vision blur, the pleasure rippled from within him and he couldn't contain it.

Jax pumped his shaft and his tongue swirled around his entrance, he felt the wetness that came with that tongue and his own, it all mixed as his senses were abused, this was pleasure he had never felt before. "Jax." He breathed out, there was nothing else on his mind, only Jax and pleasurable torture, one hand pumped his cock, the other tweaked his nipple and his mouth was devouring him. "J-Jax." He choked out as everything was cut off except the heightened sense of pleasure.

The first finger felt slippery and foreign, the second stung as the scent of apples wafted into the air, then it registered, apple flavored. "It's gonna be okay." Jax soothed as he popped in a third finger into his entrance which caused him to hiss, the scissoring feeling he forgot as Jax found another way to torture him with pleasure, his leaking cock had Jax attacking it like the predator he was. "I'm going to make you feel good, mate, let's see how many times I can make you wet and cum." His voice was dominant, sensual, and arousing, this kind of Jax was reserved especially for him and Adrian knew it.