15.

Johnny.

"Wake up sleepy head." Johnny heard the voice whisper in his ear, but in that moment all he wanted was to get closer to the source of the heat, he just wanted to curl around it and forget about everything going on in his life, that one blissful moment was everything until. "You're so beautiful." The compliment and where it came from, a guttural growl ripped through his lips, and in one jolt he was up tangled away from Kyle, this was not blissful.

"What the actual fuck are you doing in my room?" Johnny questioned as his eyes flickered between red, black, and grey. "I was sleeping, the couch wasn't comfortable and you seemed welcoming when I climbed into your bed." Kyle replied getting up from the bed, his nonchalant behavior unnerved Johnny. "Do you know this is a massive invasion of privacy, I don't care what pedestal you've placed yourself on but you don't dare invade my personal space without me allowing it." He snapped making Kyle defensive yet also laugh.

"I wasn't exactly strangling myself a minute ago, you were the one almost raping me." Kyle retorted making Johnny dumbfounded. "So this is my fault, I'm the one who should've given you my bed to sleep on, I admit my body and sleep driven mind don't know any better but don't you dare accuse me of something vile like that." Johnny responded harshly and this time Kyle seemed to understand the magnitude of his words. "I was being sarcastic love, don't take it so seriously." He chortled but Johnny was already walking to the large couch in his room, he picked up Kyle's clothes and tossed them to him.

He wasn't cruel, and he understood that he meant no harm but him doing anything of this sort, he had overstepped numerous boundaries. "Bathroom is down the hall last door on the right, get out." He spoke devoid of emotion, he didn't want to show the kind of effect Kyle had on him, he didn't want to feel, because feeling was dangerous especially for someone with his gifts. "I'm—." A raised hand stopped Kyle mid sentence. "I've heard the statement before, and all you seem to do is just make things worse, do me a favor and get out." Johnny demanded pointing toward the door, he had already had enough of the hybrid, but Kyle didn't move, he only seemed a little fazed by the situation.

"You're beautiful when you're angry too." He murmured making Johnny groan. "The door Kyle, the door." Johnny angrily demanded as he tried hopelessly not to feel what the hybrid felt, Kyle made his way to the door, somehow that idiotic smirk of his never left his lips and it irritated Johnny, Kyle had to go and there was no roundabout on that, when the door shut with a click Johnny sighed, Adrian became visible in the room just then with a bowl of popcorn in hand. "I swear you make good morning entertainment." The medium mumbled munching down on his popcorn.

"Ari!" The wolf yelled as Adrian burst out laughing, for the first time in a long while Johnny was the one on the receiving end of the teasing, and right now he was being teased, he knew Adrian wouldn't let this down, ever. "Ari how long have you been in here, your popcorn is almost done." Johnny exclaimed and Adrian tapped his chin before realization set on his face. "The moment you started yelling, who knew my little brother would have a hard time with a man." His brother teased further making him groan, this was not a good way to start his morning.

"It's not funny, he insulted me, he insulted us without even knowing a single thing about us then claims to want to take care of us, after we beat his arrogant ass, he needs to go." The wolf rambled on as if steam were to blow from his ears and mouth. "Est et liliux." Adrian mumbled and suddenly Johnny was swarmed by different butterflies all around him, the anger and all the emotional turmoil vanished, replaced by his laughter and admiration for the beautiful multi colored butterflies.