33.

Sovietro Mansion.

Alora had stood by the gate too many times these past weeks, since the first night she had ported in front of the gates, yet there was a certain fear in her that she couldn't forget, overcome or know exactly what caused it, she was just afraid. "You need to stop looking like a lost puppy, this was your doing." Sonia spoke as she appeared on the other side, her raven hair was longer, her figure fuller, all in all she looked to be in great shape, unlike Alora herself. "Of course you'd compare me to a child, I made mistakes, I wish, —I wish I could change them, be better." She muttered and Sonia scoffed. "You poisoned your own mother and helped Neill abuse your own brother, how wicked can you get, just showing up here with that weak ass apology sister dear won't cut it." Sonia retorted as she turned around to walk away.

"How's Kyle?!" Alora called out and Sonia just snickered looking back once to glance at Alora before turning around to walk away, her hips swaying easily, she had really found the great side of their gene pool like his nephews. So Alora sighed once more and walked away but this time something happened, —not to her but the earth beneath her that shook with tremors, until it subsided yet she couldn't help want to know more, what was going on.

Adrian & Jax

"Mhhhmm, you smell so nice." Jax moaned as he held his mate in his arms, they were currently in bed, both of them naked, with Jax caressing Ari's stomach lovingly. "And you have no idea the karate kicks being done to my bladder currently." Ari retorted as Jax just chuckled leaning down to kiss his mate. "Come on, —lets get you in there and you, —stop kicking daddy." Jax mumbled as he placed another kiss on Ari's stomach. He then moved to carry his mate from their king size bed to the bathroom. "Need anything else, I already have wipes right here." He asserted and his mate just chuckled.

"What?" Jax grumbled. "Its cute watching you constantly worry about me, flitter around me like Enzo or Johnny as if I'd break at some point." He mused and Jax sighed sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "Well when you go on solo missions to get revenge on all the wrongs that have been done to you whilst pregnant, as your mate, I must worry." Jax pointed out with a smirk. "I thought I apologized, countless times for that, —I promised with a covenant spell not to do that ever again aslong as I'm pregnant." Ari argued and Jax scoffed. "You only promised that because you know the worst threat has been dealt with, now you can relax." He teased and Ari pouted looking away.

"That maybe so, but he's still out there, Goddess knows what he's upto." The witch mentioned and Jax narrowed his eyes on Ari who seemed to just smile innocently. "The barriers on this house alone are enough to hold back an army of mystics, then you are cloaked to an extent that when we asked River, the best tracker we know to find you, he said you didn't exist, my deranged uncle isn't finding you any time soon, so my love, worry about the nursery door, it's still got that squeak, and you're in your fifth month now, time will pass by so quickly and we wouldn't be ready." Jax exclaimed and Ari had to agree, he was safe, the family was safe, he only hoped the world was safe aswell.

After finishing his business then Jax coaxing him into a shower which ended with him being given some more love, he was finally in sweatpants, a loose sweater honestly the thing was huge but so was he and it belonged to Jax, it had his club logo, a roaring red lion with figs on either side, he liked it. "Babe careful." Jax chided as he just sighed, he'd gotten used to Jax's doting over time that at this point, he just let him have his way. "I'm just walking though." Ari pointed out. "And you weren't looking where you were going, one of the boy's toys is over there, right beside the stairs, —Mark, come get your little car before I incinerate it!" Jax yelled as his mate just shook his head in amusement walking away, there was no point arguing with an overprotective alpha.