21.

Sovietro Past~ Sovietro Present~Destructive Future.

Fatal Battles.

Adrian.
~|~|~|

The oranges flames were flickering out of existence, it was as if the power, no the mana to keep them burning was being snuffed out, all around, the bloody bodies strewn everywhere green flames burned licking at their skin brightly as if they would turn everything to ash in an instant, across the field the triplets and Renee were still holding up the barrier but Adrian could see it shatter slowly, he couldn't do anything, he was powerless. A dark non humorous laugh echoed above them, he looked at them, with no pity or remorse for his betrayals. "The medium, look at you, you're powerless, and weak." He stated waving his hand throwing Adrian to a tree that broke in half on impact with his body, just as his own bones broke. "Adrian!" Martin screamed so painfully loud that all their attention was sent to him, the siblings, how they stood triumphant over them.

Adrian couldn't see clearly but he could feel them, Neill, Alora, Mikhail and the witch above Skyler, the one he had trusted, the one who was like him, now it seemed like a fairytale until voices began to whisper yet again in his head, give in, unleash your power, you're the witch of protection yet you can't even protect them. When it had begun they were just voices, now they were more, he could see their faces, the ancestors led by the elders, Adrian couldn't mistake them, never them. "Grandma." Adrian whispered looking at the woman, last time he had seen her he had gotten his flame, now she was here again, she seemed to appear when he was dying. "My poor child, being a good person can only get you so far, every being has a dark side to them, its never truly visible but it is there, how we let that darkness rule us determines the person we are, Adrian you're stronger than this, stronger than them, you've tried being good and at every turn your own father has tried to murder you, even the goodhearted have to turn dark at times, its the only way." The woman who seemed radiant asserted as she moved away from Adrian with only a few steps. "They will kill anyone who opposes them, your grandfather will die in their thirst for power, more will be consumed if only to satiate their hunger for power." The elders spoke nolonger as whispers but as strong and powerful spirits. "No power shall overcome the medium, the balance." They spoke one last time as a flash of white burned obscuring their disappearance from Adrian's vision. A sigh escaped Adrian's lips as his flames finally burnt out, he was completely drained as they wanted, if only they knew that this was not supposed to happen.

"Sanguinim mortes phaslio torverta ignus terveri." Adrian mumbled the spell, he didnt know where it was coming from, he didn't ask just let it flow and as it took root crystals began to appear, they encased Jax, Enzo, Kyle, Johnny, Nik, along with Renee and the kids, Adrian waved his hand and they vanished from the blood soaked plains. "What, he's not supposed to have magic!" Mikhail yelled as he lashed out with red energy that turned to sparkling orange lights when it came in contact with Adrian. "I have tried to find peace and live in harmony with you but your need for power is disgusting and has led you to this path, let me remind you of what the elders told you before, no power shall overcome the medium." As those words left Adrian's lips he burst of the ground into the cloudy sky, once he was above the clouds he began to heal with the moonlight shining on his skin, he had no choice so he let go and fell back to the earth, like a roaring dragon his body changed and wings that burned orange appeared on his back, first was Skyler, he didn't even see Adrian appear behind him only felt his wings engulf him. "Revertum egnus." Adrian placed his palm on Skyler forcefully, this caused the spells he had cast to unravel, the power he was channelling through him to his siblings from Adrian changed direction, it was siphoning back to its owner. "No!" Skyler yelled as he slashed at Adrian but the witch was too slow, the medium landed an upper cut on him, pulled out his soul weapon and cut down his opponent in a series of flaming attacks, in the sky it was now a show of orange and green flames, Skyler ported away to gain distance but Adrian had inflicted more damage that wasn't healing as well, when he touched his torso the blood was present on his fingers. "You'll pay for this." Skyler hissed as he attacked in blind fury but that's exactly what Adrian wanted. "Masters of heaven and earth, seal of Titans." Adrian cast the spell as Skyler paused is his attack, the chaining seal didn't come from outside no, it came from within, it chained his whole body on the inside, till only his airway and a singular mana path was free, Adrian grabbed Skyler's legs and threw him to the ground with the force of a giant slingshot. "Dark devourer." Adrian could feel the creature being summoned by the other witch sibling, it came from the cracked earth roaring in fury, slashing once, it slashed a hundred times at the mediums body but Adrian already had a counter because he was looking into the future, he vanished in a burst of oranges leaves and was in the sky instantly, the beast was on the ground its scaly figure searching for him. "He's in the sky!"  Alora yelled but it was too late, a void opened above Adrian and creatures of all shapes and sizes came out of it. "Devour the beast." He commanded and the creatures like locusts enveloped the dark  devourer and ate away, nothing was left, not even bone, once they were done they went back into the void again.