19.

A New Threat.

Adrian.

<>

Adrian found himself in a different part of the city, it was the Southside suburbs, large houses and over the top grandiose mansions, why he was seeing this baffled him, however when he looked around one mansion stuck out to him, large, gloomy and it had powerful magic radiating from inside, he walked closer to the blue and white painted mansion with obnoxiously large windows.

He took a step closer and found himself inside by the foyer, it took him a few seconds to realize what had happened and he braced himself for whatever would happen, the lights were off, the house seemed to have been unoccupied for a long time, cobwebs and dust coated most of the furniture, it was eerily silent and Adrian wondered why exactly he was in a perfect house of horrors then, that's when he felt it again, the magical pull, he walked away from the foyer and toward the long hallway.

He kept walking until it seemed walking was getting him nowhere, he was stopped by an agonizing scream, it made him cover his ears and hope they weren't bleeding out, a banshee scream wasn't that bad unless they were siren level which this didn't seem like the case, the doors opened with a startling bang, whoever had come had no intention of being silent at all, Adrian crept toward the railing in an attempt to hide from whoever it was but still be able to see everything, he hoped no one could see him because this was definitely something he didn't want to be involved in.

"I just need you to perform a spell." The masculine voice begged and Adrian knew exactly who it was, the demon still haunted his dreams and he was shocked to see him here, of all places he could've decided to go, why here. "And I told you demon, the spell you want requires a body and I don't see it anywhere, along with your preposterous request you failed to kill the Sovietro Medium, I had given you the order to do so and like an absolute idiot, you didn't do as I instructed." A woman replied, her charcoal gray hair radiated in the light, he could tell she was a mystic with only the color of her hair.

"The medium is stronger than we thought, you underestimate him and I handled him blindly." The demon twin to Leyton accusingly replied making the woman sigh. "I guess I too bare the part of the fault, therefore I must do whatever I wanted on my own, letting children do a master's work has never really worked out and now I believe it, demon you've served your purpose, even if you came to me, reminding me that I had blood ties, and a debt to collect." The woman praised as she glided across the remains of a shattered door.

Adrian saw it before it even happened but in mere seconds the demon was dodging a spear aimed at his head, he flipped back to the ground only to find a very large snake hitting his thighs like a whip, he grunted in pain but avoided a second slash at his body again. The woman smirked as she looked at the demon and snapped her fingers, jagged sharp pieces of rock burst from the ground taking away space the demon could've used to defend himself, his eyes glowed and a circle with different runes appeared. "4th Circle: Devils Column bursting fury." He aimed the flames toward the woman who dodged as if it were nothing.

The pieces of earth were destroyed in the process and it gave him enough time to make a run for it or defend himself, the woman however stood strong and fierce, she snapped her fingers and four pillars appeared and circled the demon. "Talisman parcise mierva tome." She mumbled and the demon fell to his knees, blood seeped from his ears and mouth, Adrian was startled to see the kind of power this woman could summon at will, who was she exactly.