06.

Adrian.

Realization came with knowledge of everything around you and what he had been missing, Greeneway Bay, was full of mystics, even the school, but no one needed to know he knew, he just needed to be the silent freak who talks to himself, and let them hate him rather than hunt him.

"Bye boys!" Adrian yelled as he left the boys at school, the twins waved back in-between sending kisses to Adrian, afterward they rushed over to the school building and slipped in, with the protection spell he had cast he knew they would be safe, even death couldn't touch them, so he worried less and walked back to where Johnny was. "Arent you supposed to be with the group of idiots that flocks around you all the time?" Adrian quizzed as they walked to school.

"Today is Monday Adrian, it's brother's day, meaning I will be on you till it ends, so suck it up." Johnny retorted with a smirk, though his sentiment was loving. The boy had just wanted to be around his brother more, it came as instinct to protect, not just Adrian but the twins as well, even if Adrian was stronger than him, he would still protect him. So they walked to school laughing as Johnny manhandled Adrian over a tree that had fallen on the walkway.

"Put me down Johnny!" He screamed to no avail, with the screams came laughter as Johnny tickled him. "Johnny stop!" Adrian burst out laughing still thrown over Johnny's shoulder until they got to the school parking lot. "Will you put me down now?" Adrian inquired as the school populace began to stare to which he just rolled his eyes and looked away. "Nope." Johnny smirked as his devious plan came into motion.  "Why the hell not?" Adrian urged on until he could smell him, feel his hands snaking their way onto his body.

There were no words spoken as he knew the man was part of the link now, so if Johnny excluded him therefore he couldn't hear it. He was suddenly taken off Johnny's shoulder and thrown over another large and broad one belonging to no other than Jax. "See you later big brother." Johnny mused pressing a kiss on Adrian's cheek before walking away. "Morning sweetness." Jax tapped his ass making Adrian heat up, his face was fire engine red as Jax got to his car, took his backpack, and walked to the school building like that.

"Morning Jax." Adrian mumbled as his blush was now going away. "Did you sleep well?" He questioned as everyone stopped to gasp and stare, he was the quarterback, treasured by the school and counted among the popular, and Adrian was the school resident weirdo, but  Jax's emotions made it clear that what he wanted was what he was doing so Adrian enjoyed every minute of it. "I did, how is your dad, did he like the muffins?" Adrian asked knowing well that Jax had taken a batch of muffins for his dad.

"He loved them, and appreciates the consideration." The man who had now moved him from his shoulders to his back with no effort replied with a kiss to his cheek, if that hadn't made his intentions clear, Jax didn't know what else would, though he would take it slowly with Adrian, there was an urge he felt to mark his territory, to guard what was his, so in that spirit, Jax ran his tongue across Adrian's cheek. "You taste like strawberries." He commented leaving a dumbstruck Adrian to hide himself in the rippling muscles of Jax Milford.

"Don't be shy, I just licked you that's all." He comforted but each word made Adrian even worse, he really needed to get under control, so he breathed in and out like he was meditating until he was sure he was okay. "Why did you lick me?" He asked with a lopsided grin. "I wanted to taste you, thought that was obvious, I could tasted you some other way if you wan—." Jax was cut off by a hiding Adrian. "No we're in public, this is already enough!" He protested as Jax climbed the stairs to the second floor of the school without even showing signs of strain.