32.

Reasonable.

The Captured.

"You're going to regret this." Enzo muttered as his wrists and ankles were tied down by heavy chains that siphoned just enough of his magic to keep him down and docile. "Shut up!" Jose hissed as he backhanded slapped the demon who slumped to the side. "Stop it!" Johnny grolwed as his eyes shifted to a darkness Neill who walked in was familiar with. "I know, they're children, —I'll control myself." The kitsune confessed as he backed away. "What did we ever do to you, why did we have to be punished for crimes we never committed, you left us, abandoned us to go have your happily ever after, instead of coming back to beg for mercy, —you put us in chains!" Johnny hissed as Jose looked to Neill in disbelief.

"And they call me a monster." He muttered but was cut off when Neill growled toward him. "I want, —we want the source, either you or your brother know where it is, and if you don't give it to me, I'll drain you of every last drop of your power until you're a husk with nothing inside, same goes for your mate over there." Neill replied as he caressed Johnny's cheek but he turned away from him. "The source isn't with us." He whispered as he looked at their younger brothers tied up and gagged, wherever they were it was nullifying Ari's spells which meant they had no protection, —at all, they were at a loss.

"We'll see, you can torture the demon, then my son." Neill told Jose who grinned as tears burned Johnny's eyes, he could only watch as his mate screamed in pain, Godddess help us.

Adrian Brooke.

"Where are they?!" Ari suddenly yelled as he barged into the house, a cold wind blowing around the house at his arrival. "Johnny, Enzo, Kent!" Jax yelled all over the house as their parents walked into the house with the patriarch. "Boys, whats wrong, I thought you went on a date?" Nik asked as Ari walked forward. "Are Enzo and the boys back home?" He demanded and Nik shook his head in refusal. "They went shopping, Johnny updated me about two hours —." Nik didn't finish that statement as Ari's eyes glazed over orange. "No, —no, no." He muttered when he couldn't feel any of them, Johnny sent out a cry for help, they had been taken.

"Jax what's going on?" The patriarch demanded. "Ari got a mental message from Johnny saying they had been taken, the next thing they were gone, —vanished, we couldn't feel them at all, so we thought to check the house but they aren't here." Jax explained as Ari couldn't take it anymore, he was fighting the darkness bubbling inside him. You are the medium, not good, not evil, but accept it and become, show them why they should fear you, show them why you are the Medium.

A surge of power rushed into Ari as he breathed out and his eyes changed to black with orange catslits, his outfit became darker with strong shields encasing his whole body. "I should've done this, the moment he came for us." Ari whispered. "Babe, no, —there's always another way." Jax pleaded as Ari knew he probably had knowledge on what he was about to do as a darker power took hold of the witch. "Stay here, — if they come for you guys, you can protect them." Ari ordered as he floated upward and a gate opened above him which he passed through.

The gateway opened in New England, right outside the quaint little home that belonged to Neill and his family, they were inside, his two children, a boy and a girl with their mother. "Lacuscio." Ari cast the orange lightning on the house, it first hit a red barrier, then destroyed it and moved on to the house itself destroying it. "Incendia." Ari added another spell and the house was on flames that threatened to swallow it whole as Neill and his new family were inside scrambling for safety until —she their mother jumped out of a window holding one child, she went back in and grabbed the other and ran to safety but they never got far as Ari released lightning over their path.