Part 15 ✿

"Oh? Do you hear that Beomgyu oppa~? I hear some angry footsteps approaching us"

A teacher wearing black sunglasses advanced towards them with a stern expression on her face but before she could open her mouth Beomgyu spoke up "Expel me miss! I'm the one at fault and also, you're ugly and fat!!"

Without saying anything to that, the teacher pulled Nari away from the boy. And the girl stuck her tongue out at him.

She started silently giggling until the teacher patted her shoulder
"Question Nari, Are you using your ebys?"

"Oh no! Of course not, I would never.." the girl acted downhearted that the older would even have suspicions.

The teacher crossed her arms "Two people are supposed to join me here but could you explain to me what happened before that?"

She smiled proudly "I was with my boyfriend minding our own business but then this Beomgyu guy came and attacked us out of nowhere! So my Taehyun fought him back but when he wasn't looking, that perverted Beomgyu threw himself on top of me!!" She pointed at her neck "Look it's all red! That monster!"

"Honestly, everything she said is the truth. I don't know what came over me." Beomgyu added. "Throwing me out won't be a bad idea."

Nari made a sly grin "Yea jump off a building after they throw you out, will ya?"

"Sure."

The teacher nodded then looked at the male with an indistinguishable expression.

"We have the thing!!" Two boys said while running towards them. The younger female stared at them in absolute shock.

They stood in front of them and displayed a phone that one of them was holding "We successfully transferred the footage of the camera to this phone"

"W-what the hell is going on? Why are there two of you...?" Nari whispered with shaky eyes.

"Did they like clone themselves?" Beomgyu asked while also seeming shocked.

Taehyun pointed at the security camera that filmed the whole thing.

"So what?" Nari spat and turned to the teacher "Maybe I got the couple mixed up but you can still clearly see that Taehyun attacked Beomgyu and that Beomgyu attacked me. I have nothing to do with this! I was just a frail little witness and victim"

The boy who was with Taehyun, who is actually also Taehyun spoke up "Just take a look at it~"

The two females watched the video, from the moment Nari came in. When it was over the teacher nodded with a 'I knew it' face while the girl threw a tantrum
"THIS VIDEO IS TRAFFICKED! HEAR ME TRAFFICKED!!"

"But Nari" the teacher started "Our special surveillance cameras clearly detected your invisible ebys rays. Explain those purple waves going from you to them."

"NO! Those two Taehyuns edited it!"
'If only this woman would remove her ugly sunglasses!!'

The older female sighed in exasperation "We were told a mind-controlling ebyser would come to this school, well I didn't know you would be this problematic."

"Here miss" one of the Taehyuns handed her a sheet of paper. The teacher took it and read something that was on it out loud "According to your student profile, your weakness is that you need to at least make eye contact with someone once, before being able to control them. Which is why I have those glasses on. You and Taehyun are new so you're probably wondering why we have this information. We need to know our students weaknesses so we can help them master their ebys during ebys class."