Part 03 ✿

January 24th 2020

Taehyun ran down the stairs of his mansion and perceived his mother sitting at the table.

"Mum I ran out of pills, do you have some?"

"Okay wait a second" She got up and left the main room. After a few minutes she came back looking a bit down "Taehyun, thank god I have a pill left. You just need to go to Ebys Hospital after school to get some more"

The blonde stared at his mother with a troubled expression. She then advanced towards him and englobed him in her arms "Hyun-ah.. You'll be fine, I'll order some as well. Just take one as soon as you buy them."
As it is known by ebysers and non ebysers, rebystraints are accessories that help attenuate very strong ebyses.

Taehyun has one on his cheek but his ebys is still too strong for it. So he unfortunately has to take special pills every day to keep his body from deteriorating...

~

Slowly and reluctantly, Beomgyu opened his eyes but streaks of sunlight had penetrated the window and blinded him as soon as he did that. Which caused him to pull the duvet up over his head.

This time he woke up before his alarm which is quite an achievement. He has music class again today, much to his unhappiness since he hasn't done his homework and isn't in the mood to interact with his seatmate. Who he supposedly has a crush on, bullshit he thought.

After getting up, washing up and getting dressed, he went downstairs and was greeted by his brother.

Beomgyu suddenly winced at the little sting he felt in his brain, another vision was occurring.
He hates when that happens, he likes seeing the future but the fact that his head always hurts before that is annoying.

The milder the pain the sooner the vision will happen in real life.

The day he completely masters his ebys, he'll be able to actually decide when he gets the visions and there will also be zero pain.

"A kitten is about to get crushed!!!" He yelled out loud as soon as the vision ended and dashed out of the house.
He recognised that road he saw, it's near the train station so he sprinted towards that direction.

After 3 minutes of nonstop running, he perceived a familiar tiny white kitten wandering across the road and a truck speeding towards its direction.
'Is that driver blind??'

Taehyun got off his train with strawberry milk in his hands, his train goes out of town so he pays a lot of money whenever he goes to school.

But it's not a problem since his mum and his biological dad are loaded.
Jungkook's father lives nearby but he never visited him.

Taehyun was wondering if he was seeing things. There was a kitten sitting on a busy road. His lips parted and he was about to dart to it but then he saw a ravenette speeding towards it, the kitten was between them.

Beomgyu hurriedly grabbed the kitten but he was too late, the truck was 10 inches (approx 25cm) away from crushing both of them.

"Kitten!!!" Taehyun yelled disregarding the fact that Beomgyu was literally about to get heavily injured or die.

"TIME STOP!" And a clap was heard.

An ebyser approached Beomgyu who was completely frozen in his running position. Actually the whole entire world stopped moving. Except the one who caused this to happen. He pushed the paused body to the sidewalk where Taehyun was, as still as a statue.