Epil❀gue

One week later,
The five friends were sat at a wooden table, situated in the park near Ebys Academy.

Taehyun giggled to himself while reading something that he found beyond interesting "I wanted to, touch you, kiss you, somebody pinch me"
He teasingly giggled again after reading this lyric.

Taehyun turned his head to Beomgyu then leaned closer "You're free to do all of that if you want~"

He pinched his cheeks "Here. Since you want to be pinched so badly, you're sooo cute!"

Even though they're a thing now, Beomgyu couldn't help but blush from sudden shyness. "You know Taehyun... you've been randomly reading the lyrics I wrote for a week now, I really think you should let me breath from time to time. It makes me cringe now."

The younger briefly retracted himself as he put his index on his lips, in a thinking state "Hmm.. no." He immediately leaned in again and captured Beomgyu's lips. The latter instinctively looped his arms around his waist, kissing him back.

Huening grumbled while crossing his arms "...Do they realise that they're not alone?"

"Even if they do, they probably don't care." Soobin replied glancing at the two guys locking lips. "Ever since they became boyfriends, they've been acting like it's just them that matters and screw everything and anyone else."

Yeonjun started aggressively tugging on Soobin's shirt "Binnie! We need to prove to those newbies that we're the better couple!"

"Uh—"

"Now compliment me!!"

Soobin just booped his nose with a giggle "Why are you like this? I shower you with compliments everyday"

Kai's forehead fell on the table in annoyance "Someone get me out of here..."

And as if on cue, he heard someone yelling his name from afar "Huening! we're here for you!!!" Minhee screamed while running towards them with two other same-age friends.

The mentioned boy sat up and his face lit up, but not for long... as he saw the other two.
The younger couple pulled away while also looking unamused at the sight as well.

"Hello hello, greetings everyone" Woonggi greeted in the most exaggerated way possible while bowing repeatedly "It is I, the awareness ebyser."

Nari who was beside him was too busy glaring at Beomgyu while Minhee smiled like a goof.

Woonggi put his hand on his chest "After basically forcing a certain someone to give me another cameo appearance. I am finally here, now welcome me"

Nari rolled her eyes 'There he is again, saying his nonsense'

"Interesting, seems like author-person wanted to make a special chapter, that features a week following the past events aka the actual ending..."

Yeonjun was actually intrigued by whatever Woonggi was prattling about, so he tapped the seat beside for the younger to sit and tell him more. Minhee and Soobin joined in, but Huening Kai who was done with everything just stared up at the sky.

Nari stomped towards Beomgyu and did what she always does which is hit his head "Listen up! I hope you burn in f*ckin hell for stealing my pretty doll! Watch Taehyun dump you, in the trash where you belong. Ugly dipshits such as yourself will—"

But the girl was soon interrupted as someone brutally slapped her cheek, leaving her a red mark.
She was about to snap but retained herself when she saw who it came from. Taehyun stood up with a fierce look on his face, a tiny part of him felt bad for touching a girl but he just couldn't take it anymore.