Part 07 ✿

Present day
January 27th 2020

Taehyun and Nari were sitting on a bench outside of school. A girl friend of his that he has been staying with most of his school life.
The male was vividly chatting with her, she was smiling and talking as well, but on the inside, she was having some kind of internal meltdown;

'What's with this boy?!!! He kisses me the other day and now he's acting like nothing happened at all! Is it fun to play with my feelings? Is it fun?? IS IT FUN?! I'm glad you're having fun!! Aargh I just wanna... I just wanna slap him but.. his face looks so ethereal that it should remain untouched'

"Hey Nari" Taehyun smiled softly at her.

"Oh um yeah?" She laughed awkwardly.

The male looked up at the blue sky and wondered out loud "Do you think it's possible to recover all the memories that I lost?"

"Oh right your pills, they make you amnesiac right?" The girl then looked up at the sky as well, trying to find an answer for Taehyun's question "I don't really think you can... but what I think you should do is keep a diary!"

"Oh wow that's a really good idea! I'll always write down the important things that happen in it so I'll never forget them"
There is something that has been preoccupying Taehyun for a real while now, and he now decided to share it with his childhood friend.

"You know Nari... I think Beomgyu is a wizard."

She burst out a chuckle "Pff what?"

"Whenever I was with him in the past without having my rebystraint, my body never fulminated, I was more expressive and I didn't experience memory loss. We've been apart for a year and that year was really something else. I started getting fulminations again, emotionlessness came back and I forgot a lot of events that happened during the previous year. One of them that Beomgyu really seems to care about but I can't really seem to remember what it is." Taehyun turned to his friend
"What do you think this all means?"

Nari just stayed speechless, she thinks that she has an idea but also doesn't want to say it at loud
"I don't know."

Taehyun put his arms on his chest "I'm so nervous for the tests results..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine"

~~

"Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu..."

"SHUT UP!" Beomgyu snapped at the youngest irritated while covering his ears.

Yeonjun started poking his cousin's cheek repeatedly "Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho..."

"SHUT UP! What are you Santa?" Beomgyu yelled "and" he then hit his arm away "Get your finger off of my face"

"To be honest" Soobin sipped his ice tea then continued "I knew he had a thing for him all along. The constant staring and glancing is unreal"

Yeonjun gripped Beomgyu's cheek and pinched it like there's no tomorrow "But yo how come you hid Taehyun from me for seven years?!
You thought I would steal him? You thought I would immediately find out how gay you are? So whenever you declined to hang with your cousin was to stay with him?! Geez thirsty at a young age.. you betrayer...."