Part 05 ✿

So Taehyun turned behind him and saw a man who looked like he was in his 40s, "Are you lost?" The person asked.

"The f*ck? Do I look lost to you?" Taehyun tried to wriggle out of his grip.

The man eyed him from down to up before grabbing the younger's chin quite harshly
"Beautiful..."

"OH HELL NO!" Taehyun immediately tried to make a run for it but the man quickly tripped him and took hold of his hands. The younger was fighting to break free but the man was pressing his knee on his head, making the boy pretty much powerless. It was a bit of a struggle at first but the grown man was able to tie his hands up with a rope.

He lifted the boy up by the neck, preventing him from breathing properly. He smirked "Gorgeous as f*ck. Oh you're definitely coming with me~"
Taehyun rapidly shook his head in fright and obvious protest.

The man dragged the minor while covering his mouth to an alley way. His van was at the end of it so he advanced towards the vehicle with a grin.

'You've got to be kidding me.' Knowing exactly what's about to happen and with extreme panic overcoming him, Taehyun tried really hard to think of a solution, how to get away from the filthy man's grasp.

But suddenly, Taehyun noticed that his chest was illuminating. 'No...no.. not now! Wait.. it could help..' The boy then recalled that he removed his rebystraint so that means that... nothing was preventing his internal fire ball from unleashing its power. 'Well. At least we'll both die.'

The man's eyes widened at the sight of the glowing light that was getting hotter and hotter coming out of his prey's body. "What the..."

"AAAAAAAH!!!!!"

~

'What is that idiot doing?' Beomgyu pondered in front of his house, the street to the train station is right ahead, and he should've seen Taehyun passing by now, he thought.

The dark haired has been standing there for half an hour. Taehyun told him that he would take this direction. It's winter so it becomes night pretty quickly and the younger said that he needed to go to the hospital or he'll die of a tragic death? Much to Beomgyu's dislike, he was quite preoccupied by all this.

"Beomgyu...?" said a discouraged voice from afar.
Hearing a familiar voice saying his name, the ravenette turned around. And his face became pale, his mouth gaped, his eyes widened in absolute horror..

"TAEHYUN?!!" The older darted to him "IS THAT BLOOD?!"

Blood was indeed splattered all over the blonde. Without asking himself anymore questions, Beomgyu hastily grabbed his phone and started dialling a 3 digit number.

"Don't." Taehyun muttered.

"What do you mean?!" Beomgyu yelled at him.

"This blood.." Taehyun clutched his drenched uniform "isn't mine. You see, I should remove my rebystraint when I take a pill. And...something happened and...I had an outburst and..I kind of accidentally killed someone who actually deserved to die."

✭ ✭ ✭

"Wahhh nostalgia~" Taehyung exclaimed, he was with his younger brother at the table "It's been a while since Taehyun-ah came over, actually it's been a while since I've even seen him at all. When did he become this handsome? And his hair is blonde now?! Even though he looks like he just came out of a horror movie with all that blood on him he still looks good. Aw Beom.. I get why you l-"