Part 02 ❀

The school day was over, but it is now time for after school classes where students of all years get together and do activities, and Choi Beomgyu is in the music class.

He's been playing the guitar ever since he was a child, so he couldn't skip the opportunity to attend this class.

He waved bye to his cousin, and made his way to the classroom. The hallways were empty and quiet, walls tinted with the yellow rays of the sunset.
He opened the door and perceived a few students sat at their assigned seats. The class consists of 3 second years and 5 third years.

And of course the teacher made him sit beside Taehyun of all people. The latter was already there, gazing out of the window. Beomgyu lightly groaned before slumping on the seat beside him without saying a word.

The teacher soon came in, a really young brunette named Jeon Jungkook. These are spacial classes, so his young age doesn't matter. It's like a little part time job or hobby.

He's actually Taehyun's half brother, and the main reason why the latter is even attending this class, for moral support, since he just started. The new teacher can be quite forgetful, he forgot his papers so he quickly left the class to get them.

Beomgyu turned his neck to his neighbor and whispered "He's too good to be your brother"

"Could you shut up?!" He hissed. "Well he's too good for your brother"
Taehyun's half brother and Beomgyu's brother used to date in the past, much to the youngers misery.
Shivers ran down the older's spine "Ew please don't bring that up, thank god they broke up."

For the first time, Taehyun agreed with what the other said. "Imagine if they got married... that'll have made us..."

"...Yea.. we'll be related to each other in some way.." Beomgyu fake puked.

"Mhm.. I want nothing to do with you." Taehyun cringed and turned away to look out of the window again. He soon realised that it was raining, he gulped because he didn't have a hood nor an umbrella today.
"Oh no... I should've checked today's weather..."

The older turned to stare at the other and a grin appeared on his face "Oho do you perhaps possess the absent-minded ebys?"

"Something your cheek will certainly posses is my fist."

The teacher came back "Ok class! So uh today we're going to.." his eyes drifted to the blonde who gave him a smile and a thumbs up.

Feeling a tad more confident, he continued "To write lyrics! During this new school year, we'll be working on a big project that we will perform in front of the school at the end of the year. We'll start with the lyrics, then learn how to produce music then play instruments, singing and more."

The students were gaping at him, loving the idea and the fact that it's like they will be training to become a band or something.

Taehyun silently clapped.
Mr Jeon took hold of the papers that he left on the desk "I'll be giving all of you one, you'll try to write lyrics that go with the genre that's written on them. This month will be all about learning how to write a a good song and I'll pick 5 of the best lyrics for the show."

He started distributing a sheet to each student, they were each assigned a different genre.

"What in the... 'romantic song?'" Beomgyu frowned not liking this at all.
His seat mate chuckled hearing what he muttered out loud "Well good luck with that"