Part 16 ❀

January 28th 2020, part 12
   .  
    ┊⋆       
           ˚
.

Beomgyu had loaded his save and is now in the permanent timeline.

'Where I'm lying is awfully familiar...Oh right the floor. The same wooden floor that I landed on when Taehyun apparently knocked me out...'

...

Condensed Flashback from part 12
~~~

Beomgyu cupped Taehyun's cheeks
"Wait for me okay? I just need to fix a couple of things and you'll be safe"

He glowered at him "Get your hands off of my face and what are you talking about?"

"Ehhh?" Beomgyu leaned closer "Isn't this the same guy who wanted to kiss me? We can do it if you want to so badly~ »

~

'Why... am I lying on the floor...?'

{Jessica did you make me time travel again?!}

« Taehyun knocked you out. Quite brutally in my opinion. »

Beomgyu's eyes widened as he perceived the younger's slightly flushed cheeks.

The dark haired hastily got up "See you in what will be a long time for me but a second for you!"

Taehyun just gave him an annoyed expression

{Jessica save my progress here please, then let's travel back again}

« It is done, let's go »

End of flashback
~~~

It came to Beomgyu that if he lifts up his head a bit he should normally see present Taehyun standing in front of him. Which made him anxious and excited at the same time.

He shut his eyes closed like before when he's scared of the outcome. He stood up, eyes still shut.
No sounds where heard in the classroom, and Taehyun who was supposed to be there also didn't say anything.

The same Taehyun from the very first timeline, before all the changes, the timeline where he and Beomgyu weren't really on very good terms.
But now he will naturally be different, in a positive way, since they never ended up fighting. And he also shouldn't have a rebystraint on his face.

Beomgyu opened his eyes and then...

If Huening Kai was there, he would have a lot of trouble trying to read the older's mind. Since that mind of his was now all messed up, filled with all kinds of thoughts flying by. What he saw in front of him was...

Beomgyu's lips have been slowly parting for like 30 seconds now, his hands were also trembling uncontrollably.

Taehyun wasn't there.

The raven haired fell on his knees with the most emotionless expression ever. Jessica would have called him 'stupid' four times by now, so he knew for a fact that she was no longer there, just like Taehyun. This also means that going back in time is utterly impossible.