Part 04 ❀

At a time between classes, Yang Jeongin turned behind him to face his classmate whose forehead was on the desk.

"Why are you so gloomy?" He asked poking his head.

"My brain just feels dead after ebys class" Beomgyu replied in a muffled voice.

"Ehhh? Everyone loves ebys class though. We learn how to master our ebyses and learn more about them in general"

"Well, what did you learn today?" Beomgyu asked still not sitting straight, sounding uninterested.

"Well I thought that apathy was the only side effect of consuming ebys pills, but apparently memory loss is too."

Beomgyu got up with a frown and rested his chin on his hand "On second thought, I don't want to know what you learned."

Jeongin smirked "I think I know why you're so down... you're lonely!"

His friend just blinked at him "Uh.. lonely?"

"Yep! But maybe you wouldn't be if you stopped rejecting boys and girls' advances left and right. Like why do you always turn down people? What's with you?!"

"I'm.. simply not interested in dating anyone at the momen—"

"Wild guess, are you perhaps into that Taehyun guy you keep talking crap to me about?"

"I'm not and don't say his name, I don't wanna hear it, it's already polluting my mind enough.." Beomgyu tiredly said before burying his head in his folded arms and sighed "I messed up..."

Jeongin tilted his head "By doing what?"

"I tried changing the future like I always do, but what I wanted not to happen still ended up happening..." he grumbled as he made a tired sigh "Please I'm so upset...."

"Oh I can tell.." Jeongin did notice how it looked like his friend had been crying or something before attending this class, but he's just basing that off his eyes. Bringing it up might've embarrassed him. "What happened??"

"Something that I've been avoiding to see for years. I wish Yeonjun hyung would use his ebys more... he can even make other people time travel, he could help me fix my mistakes.
But you can't ignore the big consequences of time traveling."

"Yea I read about the 'butterfly effect' once in a book, it's quite fascinating"

"Pff, there's an after school class where all they do is read books, you should join." Beomgyu scoffed.

Jeongin clasped his hands together "Yea maybe but you're in the music class right? I kind of want to try it out. What are you guys doing right now?"

"Well, I personally have to write a love song but I have no idea how to do it.."

"Can I do it for you? I'm a master at this, trust me!"

✭ ✭ ✭

"I'll see you tomorrow!"
After saying that to Nari, Taehyun's facial expression changed, he has music class so has to put up with that guy again today which put him in a bad mood. Thankfully it's only 3 times a week.

He's not even that interested in music, he's just there for his half brother.

Taehyun entered music class a bit late, of course his brother wasn't there yet, he probably forgot something again. Beomgyu was already there looking out of the window. But before sitting next to him, since he's obligated to. He went to his same age friend "Hi Minhee-yah I have your sweatshirt"