❀ Ending ✿

With an emotionless look, Beomgyu pushed some of his friends aside to reach Taehyun.

After they checked his heartbeat, his body temperature, and his breathing, they concluded that... The blonde had all characteristics of someone who is completely lifeless.

Beomgyu placed one arm around Taehyun's back and the other arm around the bend in his knees. And he lifted him up, carrying his love like a bride. Going well with the fact that the blonde was in an all white outfit, with his head and arms just hanging.

Yeonjun wanted to say something "Gyu are you o—"

"I'm okay."

The group was kind of surprised that the dark haired looked so calm, unlike themselves who were devastated. He wasn't crying, didn't look sad or anything. Just had a blank expression.

Minhee felt terrible 'I didn't know this was what Taehyun wanted to do... murder-su*cide..? Why..? If I didn't listen to his request, maybe he'll...'

The oldest insisted "Are you sure you're—"

"I'm okay."

But Beomgyu's blank facade broke and despair swallowed him, he couldn't retain the tears in anymore, he was truly and absolutely heartbroken.

"I... I give up.. I'll stop pushing.
The world doesn't want Taehyun to live and I'm finally accepting this fact because no matter what I do..
It. keeps. on. happening.
I give up.
I need to let him go."

"He wanted this..." While still carrying Taehyun with the teddy tiger now on him, Beomgyu trudged away.

"W-wait where are you going?" Sunghoon asked.
"Up the hill" He simply replied, not turning back.

"But Gyu" Yeonjun briefly ran ahead and pulled his shirt from behind "We can't just leave you with Taehyun like that... We need to hand him and the other corpses to the authorities"

Beomgyu turned to his cousin and said in a desperate voice "Please... I just want to stay with him a little bit.. just a little longer"

Yeonjun didn't push any further and let the younger
climb up the hill with Taehyun in his arms. Beomgyu would never forgive himself if he ever dropped him.

Nari huffed while stomping towards Beomgyu then hit his head "Hey who do you think you are?! You ugly prig! Leave my Taehyun to me!!"

The male slowly turned around to face the girl and gave her the deadliest glare.
If eyes could kill, Nari would already be in her coffin right now. "Get f*ckin' lost." Beomgyu coldly whispered.

Nari took a step back with her eyes all shifty "I-I..."
But then her eyes landed on Taehyun, the boy who she's had this unhealthy crush on. But she knew all along that the latter had feelings for Beomgyu, not her. So what do you do in a situation like this when you have the mind manipulation ebys and your name is Nari?
Follow Taehyun around, make him dislike Beomgyu, make him reject Beomgyu, make him break up with Beomgyu, and make him love you instead.

But she realised too late that she was in the wrong. Every nice thing the blonde said and did to her was all fake, and it was all against his will. What would have had happen if she never controlled Taehyun?
'This is all my fault'

As she looked at Taehyun in his evidently eternal slumber, she couldn't help but feel something.. odd.

His mind was..odd.