Part 12 ❀

。・:*˚:✧。
No date

Beomgyu slowly opened his eyes, as if he woke up from the deepest slumber. And he perceived that... He was in the middle of nowhere... Like just floating in a black void of space.

"Hello?!" He screamed panicked.

« Hello Beomgyu »

Hearing an unknown young, mature, pretty-sounding female voice resonating in his head, he immediately had an idea of who it was. "Is this Jessica?"

«Yes, and you do not need to talk out loud to communicate with me.»

{I see... well where am I??}

«In the middle of spacetime, but you can't stay here for long or you might suffocate. So tell me 'when' you want to go.»

"Uhhh.." {28th of January 2020, before Taehyun goes to the hospital. Yeonjun hyung recommended me to 'save' there so...}

« Do you wish to go as an outsider or as yourself? »

'Oh shoot! Yeonjun hyung warned me about this question and I forgot what outsider even means... should I ask her? Nah.'
{ I want to go as an outsider??? }

« Very well »

{Wait I meant—}

January 28th 2020, part 08 ׂׂ

Beomgyu fluttered his eyes open, and it didn't take him long to realise that he was lying on the floor. He slowly got up while feeling a bit dizzy. After looking around for a bit, he came to the conclusion that he was at Ebys academy.
'It worked... OK DON'T FREAK OUT.'

{Jessica are you still there?}

« Yes always »

That answer reassured Beomgyu, he started wandering around the hallways then something clicked 'I see why the halls are empty now! I think this is that time where assigned students clean their classrooms. And I had cleaning duty with Taehyun on that day so...'

With sudden excitement overcoming him, Beomgyu speeded upstairs to class 2-A where Taehyun is normally supposed to be.

When he arrived at the classroom his jaw dropped, as he looked through the glass door, he saw Taehyun sitting at a desk doing nothing in particular. It was really Taehyun!

Beomgyu made his biggest smile and his eyes started welling up. No words could express how happy he felt at this very moment. But as he put his hand on the door handle, his vision was suddenly blinded. Someone forcibly pulled him away from the door while covering his eyes and mouth.

« Seems like you're in a bad situation Beomgyu. »
{Wow thank you so much for pointing that out!!}

The raven haired tried to get away from the person's grasp, but both of their strength was similar so it wasn't really working.
'Who is this person?! This didn't happen in the previous timeline!'