Part 10 ❀

February 3rd 2020

A week has now passed since Taehyun's demise.

Beomgyu hasn't actually gone to school since, he was still grieving but was feeling much better after the blonde's letter. He's not really going out much and stays in his room most of the time.
His cousin also comes to visit him often now, just like today.

"Beomgyu" they were both sitting at the raven haired's desk with the older performing his favourite activity which is poking the other's cheek repeatedly "What are you doing?"

"Can't you tell? I'm writing."

Yeonjun leaned to see what he was writing, but he leaned quite exaggeratedly since his chin was now on the desk "Um is this a poem?"

"Kinda. Well it's a song, a sad love song to be exact"

Yeonjun started rubbing his chin and squinting his eyes then hummed "Annnd...... why are you doing this?"

Beomgyu sighed in a way that indicated that he didn't want to answer that stupid question. He's in the music after school class for crying out loud. "Well," he put on a slightly embarrassed face "I decided to combine my love song and Taehyun's sad song together"

"Aw that's cute" his cousin smirked "And I see you that you framed the picture he gave you"

The younger grumbled bashfully as a response.

Yeonjun stretched his arms upwards and made the most dramatic exhalation "I should make a sad love song too! For me and Jessica, since we're parting ways..." he wiped a fake tear.

"You know you're with Soobin hyung right? And for the last time, who the hell is Jessica?!"

"I told you already! My time travelling assistant. It's almost been 6 months since my 20th birthday, and that's usually the time it takes for an ebys to dissipate."

Yeonjun put his hand on his forehead in dejection "I'll surely lose my ebys completely during this week or so. So that means no more Jessica."

Beomgyu pat his shoulder "It's a shame that you didn't use your ebys that much. When you were a kid you always used it"
The younger then sighed dreamily "I wonder how it's like to time travel..."

Yeonjun smiled "It's really fun as far as I recall, but making big mistakes is forbidden. Thankfully Jessica was there for me."

"Is she even... real?"

"Nope. It's not a person, she's like a voice inside your head. But Gyu!" Yeonjun tapped his back quite brutally "You shall come to school tomorrow!"

"But.."

"Aw come on, I don't think Taehyun would be really happy if you failed because of him."

February 4th 2020

"Why."
Beomgyu just uttered this one word while he was standing in front of the school building.

Yeonjun started pushing him to keep walking "Because you're still a student"

The younger got gloomy, his cousin is pushing him the same way Taehyun was that time.