Part 11 ✿

"You... you want to send me back in time?"

Yeonjun nodded with a serious look. He had entered the younger's room and told him what he decided to do.
"What do you think?"

"You... you want to send me back in time?" Beomgyu repeated, tightening his clutch on the teddy tiger. He forgot that that was even possible, Yeonjun's ebys really is one of the coolest.

The older sat beside the raven haired who looked troubled and put his arm around his shoulder "Since you repeated what you said, I'll do the same. What do you think?"

"I..." Beomgyu was at a complete loss for words, can he really go back in time and save Taehyun? This all felt too good to be true, he just couldn't believe it "I mean like... how is it going to work? Time travel is your ebys..."

"It's easy peasy, I can very well temporarily transfer my power to you, but of course as soon as I do that, my ebys will be gone for good."

Beomgyu abruptly got up, the hands that were holding the plush began shaking, inside him he was thrilled of this sudden abnormal opportunity to go into the past. But...
"I-I can't! This is too risky! I'm not a time traveler I will mess up everything!"

Yeonjun smiled "Jessica will be with you" he then got up as well and hugged his cousin. "Yo you better just say yes, my ebys will disappear anytime this week so it's now or never"

Happy tears started rolling down Beomgyu's cheeks and Yeonjun stroked his hair "You know... ever since I heard the news about Taehyun. Time traveling was the first thing that popped into my mind, we can't let him go if we have the power to prevent it, and I'm glad that my last days as an ebyser will be about saving someone's life."

"C-Can I really see Taehyun again?"

Yeonjun poked his cheek "Even better, you can save him"

Beomgyu pulled away and smiled softly at his cousin "Well..Okay!"

"BUT!!!!" Yeonjun yelled and stuck his index to the
ceiling "what you said is true, this is probably the riskiest thing you will ever do." He bluntly said.

Beomgyu put on his determined expression back "If it's for Taehyun.. I'm willing to take the risk. I would do anything."

The older cousin started his 'poking Beomgyu's cheeks repeatedly' ritual and teased "Oho Oh my.. You basically want to marry him at this point-"

"I do."

Hearing that unexpected answer from the younger, Yeonjun ceased his ritual "O-oh.
Anyway I can't send you off until tomorrow."

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows "Why not?"

Yeonjun inhaled since he's about to utter a series of words without taking a rest "BECAUSE, there are tons of warnings and instructions that I need to give you, time traveling is not something to take lightly which is why I don't use it anymore. ALSO you need to read that sheet of paper that Kai wrote for you. How are you supposed to save him if you don't even know what caused his death?" He now exhaled.

"I see.. okay I'm going to read it today, you give me the instructions tomorrow then I leave."

Yeonjun gave him a thumbs up.

~~~

It was still February 4th, Beomgyu decided to sit down on his bed with that sheet of paper, the text on it was extremely long so he was getting nervous. He took a deep breath and started reading,