Part 19 ✿

Believe it or not but, The blue room is a blue room.

And the only room at EFN that's blue.
Most of the place is white, but it contains several rooms with their own distinctive colours and function.

The blue room's temperature is exceedingly high as well, it also contains a certain gas that shouldn't be inhaled by someone who has an ebys like Taehyun.
But EFN staff do not seem to care, since the gas is beneficial for them as it keeps the boy befuddled. Perfect for their future experiments.

This tiny room that only contains a bed and a few candles. The blonde was leaning against a wall in torment, and even though the room is hot, his chest felt freezing cold, really cold.

"Cold!" Taehyun started spinning around, he felt like he could go berserk, he was having a constant brain freeze and felt absolutely deranged. The door wasn't locked but his rationality was on pause, so he didn't even think of simply opening it. "Cold!"

All of this, was the result of staying alone in this condensed dark neon blue room for practically a day, while constantly breathing in a dangerous gas.
Taehyun then sneezed which made one of the candles explode.

His senses were sharp at that moment, so he instantly heard that someone just touched the door handle from the outside. He dashed to the door and looked at it with shifty eyes.

With the door slightly opening, he perceived a similar sized boy with dark hair who he didn't really recognise at first. In a matter of a millisecond, Taehyun felt attracted to the person, like they were just radiating this alluring and warm aura.

His deranged self speedily pulled the boy in before he could even take a step inside, which made a teddy fall off their shoulder. The blonde pinned them against the blue wall with almost zero space between the two.

Taehyun grabbed the person's wrists and held them to the wall. "Hmm.." he leaned closer and gave the other a suspicious glare. Wondering what was up with the warm aura and what they were doing there.

We know what a human heart is.
This vital organ in your chest that pumps blood throughout your body. Supplies oxygen, and has other kinds of different roles.

Well Beomgyu's heart, if you can even call it a heart anymore, was not really good at its job. Because right now, it was instead only sending blood to his face. Which made his cheeks acquire a deep shade of red and his legs becoming feeble. That incompetent heart of his was beating like a drum.

He thought he was gonna die, the main cause of death wouldn't be the room's insane temperature, but the younger's intense gaze.
"T-Tae-"

"Who are you?" Taehyun frowned while asking that question, he scanned the paralysed male, and it took him way longer than it should have to realise who it was. "Oh. Beomgyu."

With the older's back still against the wall, Taehyun wrapped his arms around his waist then rested his chin on the other's shoulder. "So warm..."

Strangely enough, even though this small windowless room was so hot, Taehyun was cold.
But somehow Beomgyu's touch made him feel the complete opposite.

The younger started lightly brushing his lips against Beomgyu's neck which made the raven haired tense up, heart still beating like it was trying to win a horse race or something. It actually won 1st place a long time ago. But still continued running at full speed, winning golden trophies after golden trophies.