Part 09 ✿

January 31st 2020

The raven haired's older brother was standing in front of Beomgyu's bedroom door with a folder and a water bottle in his hands.

"Beomgyu!!!" Taehyung was banging on the younger's door. "Beomgyu!! You haven't come out of your room in 3 days!" "Beomgyu!!"

★ ☆ ★

January 28th

"Kang Taehyun passed away a few minutes ago"

Beomgyu didn't have an immediate reaction at the man's utterance "Wait excuse me?"

Jungkook advanced towards Beomgyu and gave him a back hug "Gyu.... he's..." The raven-haired felt his shirt getting damp from the older's tears.

The moment of realization soon hit Beomgyu. He had the blankest expression but tears were infinitely just rolling down his cheeks.

He slowly raised his head to face the man that seemed to feel really bad about breaking this sad news to him. "Taehyun died?"

The man nodded ignobly "And so did our doctors and surgeons.."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR INCOMPETENT F*CKWITS!" Beomgyu violently shoved the man away with a force that he didn't know he had.

That just happened in the heat of the moment, these doctors have families, families that will be sad when they find out about the news but there was only one thing that was important to Beomgyu right now.
He was in incredibility, refusing to believe what he just heard.
He then jammed the door open "Taehyun?!"

Beomgyu's eyes widened greatly and were filled with terror at the grisly scene that was in front of him. He was welcomed with blood dripping off the ceiling, a bunch of what he assumed were dead bodies on the floor (covered with a white cloth), police officers and a few people who he doesn't know.

He felt sick to his stomach and shivers ran down his spine when he noticed that he was stepping on a pool of blood, a pool that was making its way out of the room.

Honestly one would pass out if they came into this room, but Beomgyu was too worried about Taehyun so the dead bodies didn't affect him all that much.

With shaky eyes, he took a look to his right, where the hospital bed is supposed to be. And there, was the most gruesome thing he'd ever seen. A traumatic image that he will probably never forget.

"...Wha....w-what is that..?" He whispered in horror.

One of the people heard what he questioned "That's.. Taehyun. I'm sorry for your loss but please exit the room, you're not supposed to be in here"

Beomgyu approached the thing with heavy steps in disbelief, the thing he didn't know were the remains of a human, the thing he didn't know was Taehyun, Taehyun the boy who he has loved for six years, is now dead.

He's. really... Dead.

Beomgyu slowly put his hand to his mouth
"T-Taehyun...?" He burst into tears and started whimpering uncontrollably "No... this can't be... he's not.."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

.

.

.

.

"LET ME GO!!!" Two officers were holding both of Beomgyu's arms and were forcing him out of the hospital room. He was getting out of control and he needed to leave the place.