VIII

"Steve you idiot you forgot to grab me a towel" Steve sat on the bed and chuckled "you should have one Agent Carter" Peggy stood in the bathroom annoyed "Steve I need a towel I'm dripping". "Wrap yourself in a towel and grab one yourself" he said Peggy had had enough at that point "face the wall I'm coming out". He did, he faced the wall which Peggy wrapped herself in a towel and was trying to find her clothes. "You can look now captain" she said rummaging through her bag, Steve turned around and smiled at what he saw. "You have a nice figure" Peggy popped her head up and scoffed "don't test me Steve I won't hesitate to punch you." Steve looked down "S-sowwy peg" Peggy got up with her clothes "Steve are u crying?" She said walking over to him "no I'm fine I'm sorry" he kept looking down she pulled at his arms bringing him to stand up and hugged him tightly "I'm sorry Steve" and as soon as she said that the towel dropped exposing her naked body tight against Steve's. "Oh shit" she said not moving from him, steve was shocked and in awe of what he saw but tried not to look. "Uh could u get me my robe please" she said covering herself quickly which he got her robe and helped her put it on. "I'm so sorry Peggy are you okay?" He said nervously. Peggy looked down "uh yea I'm fine and don't be sorry it was my fault" Steve smiled softly "okay have you gotten your clothes out so you can get changed?" Peggy nodded and pointed to the bed where a silk dressing gown with lace on it lay.

He picked it up and handed it to her "now pop into the bathroom and get dressed so that doesn't happen again okay?" He said with a soft smile. Peggy nodded and got changed in the bathroom and walked out and sat on the bed "wow..." Steve said looking at her. Peggy blushed "what?" Steve smiled and sat on the bed next to her "your beautiful" he slid over more so he was sitting closer to her and tilted her chin up which made her go even redder. "Captain I'm really not" he shut her up by pressing a gentle kiss to her lips and cupped her face. Peggy kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Pushing the kiss a bit deeper, Steve caressed her hair and back, running his hands down her waist. He touched a spot that was slightly sensitive and she let out a soft moan in response. Steve pulled back shocked, Peggy was bright red "I'm so sorry" she said pushing the hair out of her face.